By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart 8 best MK ever??

It's a really good game, however there are a few things that make me reserve my opinion to calling it the best.. but the game is definitely up on my top faves of MK games.

Around the Network

Maybe Gameplay wise, yeah though I still prefer Double Dash. It just lack content.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

We should come together on Miiverse and request a track editor mode.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Yeah. It has the best courses of any Mario Kart game. The karts are really fun to customize, the item balance is almost perfect, it drives better than any kart before it, and it looks amazing.

I do have a few gripes: battle mode, and where the hell is diddy, but other than that it's just about perfect.

Yup. The best ever, and the best for its time since N64.

Around the Network

Yes, totally. The game is like magic.

Yes, if you never played other MKs and don't know which features they omitted or shat all over with MK8. The more flaws I find I think it may not even be the second best.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Mensrea said:
Yeah. It has the best courses of any Mario Kart game. The karts are really fun to customize, the item balance is almost perfect, it drives better than any kart before it, and it looks amazing.

I do have a few gripes: battle mode, and where the hell is diddy, but other than that it's just about perfect.

This sums up my feelings exactly.

It looks and plays better than any previous entry, and the course design, customization options, and item balance are extraordinary. Battle mode is underwhelming, but the core game experience is practically perfect.

hmm a lot of people here seem to really like mk64 but why? that game sucked ass and is the worst mk i played...(never played the handheld versions)

Yes! Best ever! Pink gold peach and Prancer kart sealed the deal for me. As did some of the frankly too epic courses. It's phenomenally good as far as I'm concerned.