By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated games that you know you aren't going to buy?

Sunset Overdrive by a landslide.

Around the Network

Does Watch Dogs count. I was interested in it until, now I'm no longer interested.

Ka-pi96 said:
Nope. If I'm excited for a game I'll get it

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Quantum Break

Was Watch Dog. Will not buy until very cheap.
Metal Gear. Will not buy even though I cant wait to see it.
Sunset Overdrive, seems dead rising boring even though I am exited about it, if I skip this one I'd rather sell my xbone as its untouched in weeks...

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Around the Network

I was very excited for Transistor. Still haven't even come close to buying it. Soon my interest time frame will be over.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If it isn't on Wii U I'm probably not going to buy it.

The Last Guardian, it's never going to come out.

Titan - the new Blizzard MMO.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Hm... I usually pick up the games I'm looking forward to, but since the title states 'most anticipated', I'm gonna say The Witcher 3. Game looks amazing, but I probably won't pick it up.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!