By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buy this? (read before poll)

Cool idea (read first)

Yes 16 27.59%

No 23 39.66%

What's Pikmin? 6 10.34%

See results 13 22.41%

Total:58

One of the most oddly enduring Nintendo franchises to me is the Pikmin series. I waited so long for that 3rd game to come out,a nd now almost a year later I still love it. But I don't want Nintendo to stop there. Think about this. A strategy game (like Dota or stuff like that, kind of) where you create squads of Pikmin and send them out to attack enemies, while you sit back at a control base. It would add some more strategy to the series, and maybe this could be done on 3DS so we'd get portable Pikmin. It's hard to explain my idea, but maybe a title like Pikmin Assault or something would be cool. You guys tell me what you think.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

Pikmin's pretty much my favorite, but I don't know if I would be into this. I love it because it is what it is. Changing it would make it something else. A mini game version could be fun though; it's definitely not a bad idea.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I can envision it as, say, an online multiplayer mode for Pikmin 4. Not a full-fledged spin-off.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Yeah, I'd get it just because I get everything Pikmin, but I wouldn't want them to do this. This sounds better as a multiplayer mode.

I mostly just want Pikmin 4 to have four captains and a story mode with optional four player co-op.

Age of Pikmin
Im all for it, never really liked how the Pikmin games played

Around the Network

Sounds kind of boring to me...

The Wii U should really try some MMOs or RTS games, I think those genres could really work on it.

Maybe you are thinking of a game like Little Kings Story? It is sort of like pikmin.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

More variety on Nintendo platforms?

Why not.

I don't know if I'd prefer it, but I'd buy it to see how good it is.

I wouldn't want the Pikmin franchise to be spun-off like that, but your idea would be fine for a brand-new IP.