By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Europe's getting a 5-game Vita Slim bundle this summer

hunter_alien said:
eFKac said:
Oops Poland is there too :-/ this means Oled is being phased out right? Seems like it's the time for me to get a Vita then...

I have an OLED Vita and I just got my hands on an LCD one last week. I still dont know what the fuss is about. I mean the colors are kind-off not that strong, but they most deffinatly look more natural on the LCD. The better buttons, form factor, longer battery life and micro USB port made me certain that I will buy a slim one , to replace my OLED model sooner rather than later.

OT: Nice bundle, but I will buy the standalone, seeing that I allready have, had or I am not interested in some of those games (tough Im still waiting for a pricecut for Batman, to give it a go) :P.

But dem blacks man, dem blacks! I hate those light-greyish "blacks" of LCD screens, especially in a dark room...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
eFKac said:
Oops Poland is there too :-/ this means Oled is being phased out right? Seems like it's the time for me to get a Vita then...

I have an OLED Vita and I just got my hands on an LCD one last week. I still dont know what the fuss is about. I mean the colors are kind-off not that strong, but they most deffinatly look more natural on the LCD. The better buttons, form factor, longer battery life and micro USB port made me certain that I will buy a slim one , to replace my OLED model sooner rather than later.

OT: Nice bundle, but I will buy the standalone, seeing that I allready have, had or I am not interested in some of those games (tough Im still waiting for a pricecut for Batman, to give it a go) :P.

People overreacted when they saw the comparison pics and videos. The problem is that 1.) when filming both LCD and OLED, the camera's calibration goes off kilter and overemphasizes the differences and 2.) LCD screens are infamous for filming bad on cameras. The LCD screen is not as good, but it still holds up really well.