By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Think you can beat my PS3 collection?

I miss the feature here on vgchartz that allows you to list your games.

Around the Network

I only have one game for my ps3 at the moment. So yes, you got me beat.

Not really, but I have demons souls phantom black edition and ni no kuni wizards edition too. Also have skyrim collectors edtion and GT5 signature edition.

Apart from that, I kept about 15 other standard edition games (mostly exclusives).
I started making a collection early in the gen but when I started realising the games I was buying for £30-£40 were worth £5 a couple of years later I gave up.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Not really, but I have demons souls phantom black edition and ni no kuni wizards edition too. Also have skyrim collectors edtion and GT5 signature edition.

Apart from that, I kept about 15 other standard edition games (mostly exclusives).
I started making a collection early in the gen but when I started realising the games I was buying for £30-£40 were worth £5 a couple of years later I gave up.

That are some cool coll editions.

Holy shit i mostly get games for around  15-20 pounds.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Thanks. The only one I paid a lot of money for though was ni no kuni because I managed to grab it for £100 when there was a shitstorm about limited supply. Its now going for £160+, so probably worth it.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
xl-klaudkil said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Thanks. The only one I paid a lot of money for though was ni no kuni because I managed to grab it for £100 when there was a shitstorm about limited supply. Its now going for £160+, so probably worth it.

Yea i whas veryy lucky to that i got mine in the mail from amazon.

My youtube gaming page.

Ni No Kuni LE goes for that much now? I might sell... I paid £69.99 as a pre order ^_^ and I've got Vita no gaemz to fund!

I can't beat your PS3 collection, unless you accept Vita no gaemz, in which case I think I can complete ;p (knocking on 70 physical titles now)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Ni No Kuni LE goes for that much now? I might sell... I paid £69.99 as a pre order ^_^ and I've got Vita no gaemz to fund!

I can't beat your PS3 collection, unless you accept Vita no gaemz, in which case I think I can complete ;p (knocking on 70 physical titles now)

wauw you have 70 vita games? thx for supporting the system!

i only have 2 vita games as of now hahaha.

and yes but i would wait the pice wil go even higher.

My youtube gaming page.

If I could include digital games then yes I could, have well over 350 games on my PS3.

wow realy you have soo many digital games?
gonne suck when the servers go down ...

My youtube gaming page.