By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U Outsells Xbox One

They have both collected dust, overall xbo has much more use than the wiiu for me.
Im excited for MS E3, Im not expecting anything out of Nintendo presentation, i kinda know what to expect. i could be wrong, but history tells me otherwise.

Around the Network
TheLastStarFighter said:
PS4 should eventually win second place.

Haha, yeah...no.

Slarvax said:
If MK8 has a big impact to Wii U sales, then it will be interesting. If 399$ Xbone has a big impact to Xbone sales, it'll be more interesting. Until then, Xbox One is #2.

Don't you mean, 'until then Xbox one is #<b>3</b>'?

Seeing as how the Wii U has sold more currently.

--

I expect Wii U and Xbox One to stay withing a couple of million of each other right up until the Wii U's successor comes out.

Ka-pi96 said:
sales2099 said:
No.

Our place is always against Sony. Nothing else. Nintendo to us is a ally; a neutral party. Someone who's just there, seen but not heard.

I'm sorry, but our principles are pretty strict.

For you maybe. IMO Sony>Nintendo.

I think Sony > Nintendo too. Doesn't mean Nintendo has any place in the Xbox/Playstation rivalry.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

ToxicJosh said:
Slarvax said:
If MK8 has a big impact to Wii U sales, then it will be interesting. If 399$ Xbone has a big impact to Xbone sales, it'll be more interesting. Until then, Xbox One is #2.

Don't you mean, 'until then Xbox one is #3'?

Seeing as how the Wii U has sold more currently.

--

I expect Wii U and Xbox One to stay withing a couple of million of each other right up until the Wii U's successor comes out.

Well, you know... END up in #2

Should've wrote it like that :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

You can't predict what will happen a year from now.

We will know better until next year who is second place.

Wi....... Uhhhh...... Xbox One :)

Nintendo will likely have new hardware in the next 2 years, 3 tops. Wii U will have a nice end of the year and finish 2014 as a console that has some good games. However, to think that it will keep 2nd place against against X1 this gen is just not feasible. Imo, it's to late for Wii U.

Xbox has had a resurgence in terms of mindshare with the incredibly charismatic Phil Spencer taking over, kinectless bundle, and sunset overdrive. That being said, Nintendo is going to have a huge 2014 in terms of high quality, high profile releases on the Wii U, and they have a solid lead right now over the One. I can see Xbox One taking over, but not until at least holiday 2015.

X1 will win the sales race.
Wii U will win the games race.