By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare coming to PS3 & PS4 August 19th (US), 21st (EU) 22nd (UK)

Yaay! looks cool hopefully the price has dropped enough when i finaly get my ps4.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
What is funny is if you look at other sites, many people actually believe that this was a Xbox exclusive and now it was stolen away

Why would they think that? The first game was released on everything from toasters to sewing machines, it would be very strange had this remained XBox exclusive. But 6 months certainly helped Microsoft, because this certainly looks like a fun game.

This is actually one of only two games I would have considered getting XOne for. The other one is Peggle 2, hopefully that one will cross-over soon as well.

Ka-pi96 said:

There are some offline modes, the PS4 version will have offline splitscreen. But there is so little content playable offline that it wouldn't be worth the money unless you were going to play online.

Appreicate that bit of information, sounds like a rental then.

Ka-pi96 said:
alrightiwill said:
Can you play split-screen online? I love playing games like these with my friends. 4-player split-screen online would be so much fun!

Unfortunately no. Slit screen is only against bots.

Lameeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Thanks for the reply mate :)

Excellent. Sold. Though, I'll likely just wait a bit and buy for PS4.

Around the Network

game looks meh.

We are getting this for sure. Should be a blast.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I do enjoy these arcadey shooters. Will get on PS3 eventually.

But no splitscreen? Shame.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Would have bought if it launched at $20 in August. I will likely forget about it after the holiday games.