By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite wrpg?

I got fable , ninja gaiden:black,doom 3,ninja gaiden,call of duty,rainbow six 3, ghost recon 2,turok evolution, medal of honor rising sun,area 51,jade empire,star wars battlefront, star wars battle front 2, unreal championship 2,dark watch,the thing,the suffering,silent hill 2 restless dreams,obscure oddworld, and fatal frame 2. I like any genre except fighting and sports.

Around the Network

I actually need some strategy advice for KotoR II which I'm playing through right now. I know the game is really, which is why I downloaded the hardcore mod, which makes its own difficulty settings that you can copy into the Override folder (Easy, Moderate, Hard, Insane). I'm playing through on Easy and mother of god it's so hard! Even though the difficulty makes it much more interesting, I keep getting stuck mid battle with like one party member left. Oh and the tank droid was hell.

Basically I need some advice on managing my party members so they don't get stranded and killed. My PC is a DS Jedi Guardian atm (to be Sith Marauder). Once I get better I'm going to learn to compile .2da files so i can have the AI Mod and Hardcore Mod running at the same time.

The Hardcore Mod improves the enemy stats depening on your level x a modifier, and the AI mod makes enemies actually use powers feats, and what not. It also makes your party members use the abilities they have access to more. Basically the game gets harder and boss battles really tough.

diablo or warcraft.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

sc94597 said:
I got fable , ninja gaiden:black,doom 3,ninja gaiden,call of duty,rainbow six 3, ghost recon 2,turok evolution, medal of honor rising sun,area 51,jade empire,star wars battlefront, star wars battle front 2, unreal championship 2,dark watch,the thing,the suffering,silent hill 2 restless dreams,obscure oddworld, and fatal frame 2. I like any genre except fighting and sports.

Here's a few you may like with their EB Games price:

Far Cry Instincts=Don't know current price

Return to Castle Wolfenstein=Don't know current price

Full Spectrum Warrior=Don't know current price

Jet Set Radio Future=3.99

Panzer Dragoon Orta=7.99

Mech Assault 2=5.99

Kingdom Under Fire: Crusaders=12.99

Otogi: Myth of Demons=7.99

Indigo Prophecy=12.99

Sid Meier's Pirates!=19.99

Thief: Deadly Shadows=7.99

The Warriors=8.99

Beyond Good and Evil=6.99

Deus Ex: Invisible War=3.99

Gun Valkyrie=4.99

There's a lot more, but I didn't want to bore you with too long a list. Not eveything on here is an exclusive but most of them are.  

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Baldur's Gate 2

Around the Network

Gothic II and Baldur's Gate series

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.