By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When are you getting MK8?

When are you getting MK8?

within first week 292 77.25%

within first month 25 6.61%

withing first few months 20 5.29%

within holidays 11 2.91%

within 2015 30 7.94%

Total:378

Tomorrow morning!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cornishguilt said:
It released here today, so I've finished downloading it, and will play it when I get home tonight (in about 7 hours)!

Don't think your headstart will give you a huge edge over me, for I had already played the game for over 10 hours!

Dammit! I may have to pull an all nighter to catch up!

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

3DS Friend Code: 0232-9757-7553

Wii U: WiiCornishguilt

ps3-sales! said:
Not trying to be rude, but how does one not have $50 to spend??

Easy... not eveyone lives on a wealthy country, the average salary in mine is just 692 U$ monthly, so an average person usually have to save for a few months to reach the 60 U$ that a new game costs. If their last purchase was DKC: TF on february at this point they may only have 30-40 U$ saved for MK8, so they will need more time to buy it.

I'm getting two copies on Saturday :() throwing money at Nintendo

The day before tomorrow

Around the Network

Can anyone confirm my question?

Can I buy MK8 and redeem the points with out a WiiU? Cause I think I set up a Nintendo club thingy with my 3DS.

think-man said:

Can I buy MK8 and redeem the points with out a WiiU? Cause I think I set up a Nintendo club thingy with my 3DS.

I have no idea, but probably!

think-man said:

Yes, you'll get the registration points but you won't get post play survey. Why are you buying mario kart 8 without a wii u by any chance?

Plan on getting it day one tomorrow, then going over to friend's house, get a ton of junk food, and hopefully not die by the end of the day.

I preordered from Amazon so it depends how nice they want to be w/free shipping.