By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide for free

Why watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference on a puny browser window when you can see it on the silver screen? On June 9th, we’re inviting PlayStation fans in the US and Canada to experience the E3 press conference in a new way – live, on a massive screen in more than 40 movie theaters.

Join us and host Geoff Keighley for the PlayStation E3 Experience, featuring an HD simulcast of the PlayStation E3 Press Conference. Attendees will also see 30 minutes of extra content, including exclusive extended game footage and interviews with the world’s biggest game developers. And hey, if you show up, we might even cough up a few surprise gifts.

Best of all, it’s free. Space is limited, so make sure to register for the event soon here:http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

If you don’t live near one of the fine cinemas listed below, never fear: You’ll be able to watch all the gaiety from your computer or smart phone right here on PlayStation.Blog (or PlayStation.com and Ustream.tv/playstation).

Read on for more details, including a full list of theaters where the event will take place.

PlayStation E3 Experience – The TL;DR Version

·       When: Monday June 9th at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT (show starts at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT)

·       Where: 40-50 theaters across US and Canada

·       What: Watching the PlayStation Press Conference LIVE in HD from the comfort of a movie theater with other PlayStation fans. Event features 30 minutes of exclusive content, including extended game footage and developer interviews. Plus surprise giveaways!

·       RSVP: Free to attend, but space is limited. RSVP here: http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

More (including venues) at: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/28/watch-playstations-e3-press-conference-in-movie-theaters-nationwide/

Around the Network

Boner...

or i could just watch it at home and save the gas

and no i wouldnt go even if ms did the same thing

its probably just there way of coutring ms/spike tv unless sonys conference is on spike then sctrach this part out

Eh I'd rather stay home and watch on my Macbook.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Saw it on Neogaf!Pretty cool for US/Canada gamers

Around the Network

Sounds great

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Azerth said:

or i could just watch it at home and save the gas

and no i wouldnt go even if ms did the same thing

Hell, I love gaming and if something like this was on in the UK i'd love to watch with hundreds of other gamers!

Well, if you live close to one, the exclusive content might make it worth it...

Europe and me Am cry.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Everyone is laughing about this over at Gaf but my first thought was 'This years Sony conference is going to be epic'.

The PS5 Exists.