By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz promotion video?

We should make a promotion for youtube so people will join vgchartz. That would be a good thing to increase our userbase and might even send people on the verge of joining over the guest to member border. The only problem would be the server getting too much traffic but if ioi used adsese he could make alot of money of this site just by people clicking ads intentionaly or by accident. Then he could buy a new server like every six months or so. i think this is a good way to increase our community. What do you guys think?

Around the Network

Nobody loves my idea :( I feel so depressed yet hyper. Maybe I will make one by myself.

i would help but im not good with videos, and yeahh. but good idea

Yeah I'm kinda good at video making I just need ideas of what will be in the video.

'Tis a good idea

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Oh and vgchartz could have their own channel. We should even do reviews and sales reports. Like the ones on top of the front page. That would be awesome and It would help make vgchartz more popular and less hated. Especially when youtube has millions of people on it every day.

Bump I know more people could help out.

Sounds like a good way to get the word out. But I really know nothing about making videos.

^ I could make a video but everybody else post ideas.

I think the reviews and everything would be getting a little ahead of things. We should concentrate on the ad for now.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."