By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anybody gonna see Horton Hears A Who?

If you are not, you should . It comes out March 14th. Here is the website : hortonmovie.com

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network

I really really like the detail and art in it. I also like the idea behind it. I'm not sure if I'll like the scripting though. These movies always seem to be heavy on the look and not so much in the substance. Monster inc and Finding Nemo were awesome, but most of these movies lack a lot. I liked playing with the navigation bar with the signs too. :-p

I thought that too , but when I saw actual clips , it seems like it will be awesome. Here they are , don't know how to actually post them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMLG5WQg1xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWDJPjYw54&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GyKAUWwXs4&feature=user

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

I have to admit, this looks far more impressive than I would have initially suspected, but not really enough to hit theaters. I think I'll wait unitl it hits DVD and pick it up on redbox

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Alright , your loss. I'll be seeing first day , though. I love Jim Carrey

KH3 Bet :

Around the Network

Looks alright, I'll probaly rent it.

I loved the book, but I don't see how they can stretch 90 minutes or more out of it...so I won't see it in theatres.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

its one of the movies that for some reason I really want to see

cringer8 said:
I loved the book, but I don't see how they can stretch 90 minutes or more out of it...so I won't see it in theatres.

Same problem with Cat in the Hat which was abyssimally bad.  The only part that was funny in that movie was when the kids rode the Quan, and when the Quan watches T.V. and they show the Chinese "philibuster" IMO.

Grinch was good though, so we'll have to wait and see.

2/2 tonight on thread destruction BTW!!!!

The thread destroyer is on a rampage tonight.

BWAAAH HAAA HAA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!