By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mages’ Xbox One Exclusives Cause Extremely Negative Reaction Among Japanese Viewers: 66.5% Displeased

Wright said:
VanceIX said:

I said it was miniscule in comparison, and I proved my point. Do you get it?

It is not... -_-"

It is. We can go at it all day, but it won't change the truth.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
Wright said:

It is not... -_-"

It is. We can go at it all day, but it won't change the truth.

You didn't quote my edit, though.

Wright said:
VanceIX said:

I said it was miniscule in comparison, and I proved my point. Do you get it?

EDIT: especially when you keep listing multiplatforms on the Ps3 section, which we all know no home console can defeat handhelds in Japan, when it comes to content.

Almost all of those PS3 games are exclusive. What's your point?

Edit: Also, my whole argument included handhelds from the very beginning. Now you want them thrown out statistically? Really? 

VanceIX said:

That those "almost" means some comes to 360 as well, plus the 360 exclusives that also comes in these next months.

Not bad for a console whose support is "a couple of cheap PC ports of visual novels", which was part of your point :P

Wright said:
VanceIX said:

That those "almost" means some comes to 360 as well, plus the 360 exclusives that also comes in these next months.

Not bad for a console whose support is "a couple of cheap PC ports of visual novels", which was part of your point :P

Where's your proof of this AT ALL? No, they don't come to 360, as there is almost no demand for 360 versions. By almost, I meant some were on PS Vita as well. Link me the games that are also on 360 or confirmed to be going to 360 and I'll remove them from the list. 

Around the Network
VanceIX said:

Where's your proof of this AT ALL? No, they don't come to 360, as there is almost no demand for 360 versions. By almost, I meant some were on PS Vita as well. Link me the games that are also on 360 or confirmed to be going to 360 and I'll remove them from the list. 

Hmmm, well, I don't know much about Japanese games in its core, but Arcana Heart 3 and Persona 4 Arena Suplex Hold aren't exclusive, considering they're on 360 as well.

That leaves 14 total games on Ps3. (admittely here, though, on these next three months that's an insane number of games).

Then you have these games released somewhere on 2014 for the 360:

Bullet Soul, Ga-Sen Love Plus, Another Dodonppachi game, Shieni No Sona-yl, the Shooting Love Collection, Phantom Breaker Extra (though I think this one is on Ps3 too), Disorder 6, Ginga Force, another Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter F?) and the game I told you before, Stranger of Sword City.

That's 10 games for the 360 (admittely here, not on these next three months with the exception for Stranger of Sword City, Disaster 6 and Monster Hunter me thinks).

As I said, 360 isn't as huge as Ps3. Minuscule, though? The console still gets support. That's why the overreaction for this exclusivity of 5pb (which we all know it is timed, like what happened with Steins;gate) isn't that justified, considering the fanbase is there.

Wright said:
VanceIX said:

Hmmm, well, I don't know much about Japanese games in its core, but Arcana Heart 3 and Persona 4 Arena Suplex Hold aren't exclusive, considering they're on 360 as well.

That leaves 14 total games on Ps3. (admittely here, though, on these next three months that's an insane number of games).

Then you have these games released somewhere on 2014 for the 360:

Bullet Soul, Ga-Sen Love Plus, Another Dodonppachi game, Shieni No Sona-yl, the Shooting Love Collection, Phantom Breaker Extra (though I think this one is on Ps3 too), Disorder 6, Ginga Force, another Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter F?) and the game I told you before, Stranger of Sword City.

That's 10 games for the 360 (admittely here, not on these next three months with the exception for Stranger of Sword City, Disaster 6 and Monster Hunter me thinks).

As I said, 360 isn't as huge as Ps3. Minuscule, though? The console still gets support. That's why the overreaction for this exclusivity of 5pb (which we all know it is timed, like what happened with Steins;gate) isn't that justified, considering the fanbase is there.

Miniscule implies that suport exists, just not nearly enough as much as the competition.

Thank you for pointing out those two titles, but my point still stands. 

The x1 is going to sell bad there.MS should not sell it in japan

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3