Belgium vs. Russia 2-1
Korea Republic vs. Algeria 1-1
USA vs. Portugal 2-2

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
Tomorrow predictions

USA 2 x 1 Portugal
Belguim 3 x 1 Russia
South Corea 2 x 1 Algeria (possibly the worst match of the world cup)

Once again why do I have no points on matchday 5 I predicted at least 1 result spot on that day (that I remember), also on matchday 9 I made my predictions after the first game of the day and I got Equador x Honduras right if Im not mistaken.

Beer.. Total laziness to search for your post.. It not you.. Its us..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Tomorrow predictions

USA 2 x 1 Portugal
Belguim 3 x 1 Russia

Once again why do I have no points on matchday 5 I predicted at least 1 result spot on that day (that I remember), also on matchday 9 I made my predictions after the first game of the day and I got Equador x Honduras right if Im not mistaken.

Huhauha how do I find my own posts again, when I click in my profile I always get sent to the last page on this thread it kinda sucks.

NiKKoM said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Tomorrow predictions

USA 2 x 1 Portugal
Belguim 3 x 1 Russia

Anyway the prediction I got right was USA 2 x 1 Ghana (If that was matchday 5, if it wasnt than I realy didnt predict anything for matchday 5) and I also had Iran 0 x 3 Nigeria wich was a very bad prediction hehe.

And for yesterday I said it was gona be 3 x 1 Ecuador so I got the winner right and I said it was gona be 2 x 1 Switzerland but France had to go and demolish the porr Swiss team lol.

Belgium vs. Russia 1-0
Korea Republic vs. Algeria 1-0
USA vs. Portugal 2-1

Around the Network

Belgium 3:0 Russia
South Korea 1:1 Algeria
USA 1:2 Portugal

It's fucking ridiculous what FIFA does. Every federation needs to have a ref at the WC. This is nonsense! The only reason for it, is so that these shitty federations vote for them in the elections. Such motives make us suffer games like Bośnia today, Mexico or Brasil ones earlier. I mean, the Japanese ref from the opening game of Brasil used to be a ref in the Polish league last year. And it's not like he was a top one or something. Is that where FIFA wants to search for refs to lead such huge games? An average ref from a rather crappy league? Seriously? The video review can't come fast enough.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Bosnia got robbed...simple as that

Belgium 2:0 Russia
South Korea 1:0 Algeria
USA 2:1 Portugal

Nintendo and PC gamer

Belgium 1:0 Russia
South Korea 1:0 Algeria
USA 2:1 Portugal

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Belgium 2 - 0 Russia
South Korea 1 - 1 Algeria
USA 1 - 2 Portugal