By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Chelsea can't make top 4 now unless Liverpool lose their next match.

Around the Network

I have always supported Conte throughout the season but today's debacle is his fault. You are playing your last options to enter UCL, do not go out with that shitty formation. Hazard on the bench? just no!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

My favourite club Middlesbrough will be fighting in the promotion playoffs. I don't care about what's going on in the Premier League.

Last edited by HomokHarcos - on 12 May 2018

I got very drunk when we secured survival.

I'm getting very drunk tonight. I have work in the morning. I'm getting very drunk tomorrow too.

Ka-pi96 said:
Carl said:
I got very drunk when we secured survival.

I'm getting very drunk tonight. I have work in the morning. I'm getting very drunk tomorrow too.

hmm, I'm starting to suspect that getting very drunk had nothing to do with securing survival. You just like getting very drunk, don't you?

That might be accurate, although football is involved in all three.

Around the Network

Hamburg nearly burned down their stadium following today's relegation they were the only team to have always been in the top tier since it was established in 1963.

Damn you Jedinak. Looks like Boro will be spending another year in the Championship ☹️

mZuzek said:
HomokHarcos said:

My favourite club Middlesbrough will be fighting in the promotion playoffs. I don't care about what's going on in the Premier League.

You guys gave us UCL football this season, so I'm rooting for you.

Yeah a draw against Arsenal in their home and draws home and away against City last season seem like a lifetime ago.

I'm hoping Liverpool win the Champions League BTW.

I'll be surprised if Conte survives after this weekend.

Prem this season was odd. We survived, wouldn't have minded eitherway if we went down or not but we were only 8 points off 10th.

Hmm, pie.

The one match where Coutinho sparks back into life as well.