Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

ROBO

Around the Network

Ronaldo showing everyone how to take a penalty. What a fucking hit

This in south america would have ended with a huge brawl

As it should be

pastro243 said:
ROBO

But it was clear pen if you look alternate angles. Juve only have themselves to blame lmao

Azhraell said:
pastro243 said:
ROBO

But it was clear pen if you look alternate angles. Juve only have themselves to blame lmao

Was it really? It looked like diving to me from all angles.

Around the Network
Azhraell said:
pastro243 said:
ROBO

No way that was a Pen 

The red card was bs too

mZuzek said:
Azhraell said:

About as clear as the referee's ass, yeah, sure.

Glad you agree

I feel sad

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

LurkerJ said:
Azhraell said:

Was it really? It looked like diving to me from all angles.

Sure, Vasquez exaggerated the fall like most football players do nowadays, but Benatia went full retard, pushed through him from behind and kicked him up around the side.

Real makes its luck, but horrible display

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.