By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

HomokHarcos said:
If Neymar is willing to move to France for more money, I wouldn't be surprised if China try to get him in the future.

Did you not read his interviews? It's for a new challenge. Not money.

... ignoring the fact is he wants a challenge, why isn't he playing for Huddersfield and trying to win the Prem with them?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
HomokHarcos said:
If Neymar is willing to move to France for more money, I wouldn't be surprised if China try to get him in the future.

... ignoring the fact is he wants a challenge, why isn't he playing for Huddersfield and trying to win the Prem with them?

I mean it isn't a one man like, best he could do is get them top half of the table

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

The Fury said:
HomokHarcos said:

China will be an even greater challenge.

As someone who was a goalkeeper during his youth these women goalkeepers just make me facepalm all the time. They're making mistakes so fucking bad my coach went insane when I made them at training when I was 12 years old.

RolStoppable said:
poklane said:
As someone who was a goalkeeper during his youth these women goalkeepers just make me facepalm all the time. They're making mistakes so fucking bad my coach went insane when I made them at training when I was 12 years old.

*sees Dutch keeper deflect a corner kick into the centreal area of the box*

I don't know what you are talking about.

That wall from the freekick which resulted in the 3-2 is a contestant for worst wall ever. And the 2-1 was also awful goalkeeping, she didn't even dive lmao. Just a few steps to her left and then she just falls over.

Around the Network

which is why noone gives a crap about women football, same reason paralympic football isn't watched

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Whoo!

But yeah goalkeeping this entire tournament was mostly laughable on pretty much all sides.

Only 5 days until the Premier League starts. It sucks that Middlesborough won't be playing there this season :(

HomokHarcos said:
Only 5 days until the Premier League starts. It sucks that Middlesborough won't be playing there this season :(

Based on the Championship and the Managr, I'm sure they'll be straight up from it.... although not the best of starts.

Hmm, pie.

We're losing Coutinho, as a Liverpool fan, I don't believe he deserves all that money, whatever, TAKE HIM.

He'll spend half the season injured or recovering from an injury