By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

ArchangelMadzz said:
pastro243 said:

Maybe Verrati to barca? Can't see Neymar going to france now 

They have already reportly rejected Barcelona's Verratti bids. 

Even then why would PSG go first? Or make a press conference out of nowhere to announce selling a player?

you're right, having been reading the news and passed that detail of the press conference order lol

I think I read PSG also wants A. Sànchez or they want them if the Neymar deal doesn't work. I remember Pique saying Neymar would stay but who knows 

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

They have already reportly rejected Barcelona's Verratti bids. 

Even then why would PSG go first? Or make a press conference out of nowhere to announce selling a player?

you're right, having been reading the news and passed that detail of the press conference order lol

I think I read PSG also wants A. Sànchez or they want them if the Neymar deal doesn't work. I remember Pique saying Neymar would stay but who knows 

I don't want Neymar to leave. If he leaves, he should wait and go to the Premier League or Serie A as I think Serie A will get a lot more interesting and competitive in the next couple of years,

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
pastro243 said:

I don't want Neymar to leave. If he leaves, he should wait and go to the Premier League or Serie A as I think Serie A will get a lot more interesting and competitive in the next couple of years,

Agree, looks like Milan clubs are building strong sides added to what Juve already has. Seems like a better choice in the future. For now, he should stay at Barca 

pastro243 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Agree, looks like Milan clubs are building strong sides added to what Juve already has. Seems like a better choice in the future. For now, he should stay at Barca 

Definitely should stay.

Both Milan teams seems to be strengthening yeah, Napoli and Roma are also on the rise of they can keep their players. Should definitely be interesting.

ArchangelMadzz said:

PSG has called for a press conference at 11pm french time.
Barcelona has called a press conference at 11:30pm french time.

Coincidence?

So what happened?

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

PSG has called for a press conference at 11pm french time.
Barcelona has called a press conference at 11:30pm french time.

Coincidence?

So what happened?

PSG conference n-n-n-nothing. 

Barcelona conference was their players begging Neymar to stay.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it looks like another shit year for Dutch football. PSV lost 0-1 at home, Utrecht played 0-0 at home and we (Feyenoord) will probably get a hard as shit draw in the Champions League.

RolStoppable said:
Austria's women team won group C with seven points.

Great. Just great. /s

Finally something to cheer about and then you're not cheering Rol. :-|

Alexis Sanchez posts about his 'sickness' on Instagram the day after being called to training on Sunday by Wenger. 

This is getting beyond a joke now.. actually it's still pretty funny. 

Sources surrounding Feyenoord claim Van Persie and the club have reached an agreement for a 1 year contract + a 1 year option. Only thing that's left is Van Persie dissolving his contract with Fenerbahce since Feyenoord is refusing to pay a transfer fee.
I'm just wondering one thing if he signs with us: where the fuck is he gonna play in the team?