By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

vivster said:
It was a clear penalty. He went for the man and pushed him down. Any referee who saw that in the replay would give a penalty.

Nah. Contact doesn't equal foul. They went nearly paralelly and Ronaldo wanted to fall down. Details like this can't be called on this level and such a stage.

I have to admit, Portugal grew A LOT since the group stages. They've made the neccessary adjustments (no Ricardo Carvalho ) and play top notch football.

Damn it.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Lol Cristiano Ronaldo XP

Don't make fun of Cristiano

*yawn* I hate overtime.

No passion in this game.

The game started off really well but became boring in the second half.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

So how long is this gonna be? All penalties look solid so far.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Fu*king Poland, that's cos u went for penalties, idiots. Should have kept that furious offensive for a little longer.

So,we have our first semi final: POR vs. BEL, i.e. Belgium will reach the final.

Better penalty shootout than the whole 120 minutes before it. In my opinion they should both be knocked out.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Really, I'm also so disappointed by the Polish fans through the whole tournament. How can you be so damn silent when you have such an amazing team. No energy given to the team.