By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Ka-pi96 said:

Who's that?

Oh no you didn't.... *snaps fingers*

... if you are serious, this guy:  http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-michail-antonio-would-love-england-euro-2016-callup-roy-hodgson-should-take-chance-a3247801.html

But I guess we got Wilshere right? Because he's Wilshere. He's played what 3 times this season and in 100 games for Arsenal scored less than Antonio did in half a season at West Ham.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

This is a good example of why the England team should pick only players from outside the Premier League at least players from lower leagues would actually show some passion and attempt to win a a game rather than standing still and hoping the ball doesn't come to them.

BraLoD said:
LipeJJ said:

It's always fun/weird to see how Italians have little faith on their national team. As you can see on this thread, Germans respect/fear you a lot. Here in Brazil we also respect Italy a lot, we say that they always have a chance at winning any tournament even if the odds are against them. So don't be like that! And don't mix politics with football, those 2 shouldn't go together.

Well, Italy does have a lot of tradition within football, afterall.

Exactly. And that's something very important.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Luke888 said:

I'm sorry for all of the fellow Spanish users, I don't know why we ended up in the top 8 in the first place, probably some of our corrupted politicians paid for Italy to win so that we focus on the tournament instead of the fall that our stocks are going trough after the Brexit. Imho Buffon was the only decent player for Italy in the entire tournament, and I keep asking myself why he wasn't replaced 5 or so years ago

It's always fun/weird to see how Italians have little faith on their national team. As you can see on this thread, Germans respect/fear you a lot. Here in Brazil we also respect Italy a lot, we say that they always have a chance at winning any tournament even if the odds are against them. So don't be like that! And don't mix politics with football, those 2 shouldn't go together.

Oh, don't even classify me as an italian when it's about football that we're talking about, I'm the most anti-football person in the entire country, not because of the game itself which at it's roots seems quite enjoyable, but how our (italian) society completely ruins it. I'd like to not talk about politics but it's kinda hard when you find out that a tournament was "sold" almost every month (of course only for football)

Both games today have been surprising. Italy won and now Iceland winning are both unexpected.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

LOOOOOL Maybe England should leave the UEFA and join CONCACAF LOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes Iceland did it!!!!!!!!

Lol England

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Lmao, England has like 120 times the poluation of Iceland but they got rekt xD

So Roy Hodgson is probably fired right?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)