By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Good performance by Italy so far.

Around the Network

I didn't expect such a dominating performance by Italy.

Spain has always been winning games by playing like shit and hoping their opponent will play even shittier. I guess they're not lucky today.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Too bad it's not like 3-0 yet. Or not, I predicted 1-0 Italy...

RolStoppable said:
Wow, VGC disappoints. So much hate for Spain that people root for Italy. Disgusting.

Spain isn't any good today, but supporting Italy... shame on you people.

Maybe people like football instead of the liquid diarrhea Spain spreads on the grass every fucking game. Believe me I hate Italy as much as anyone but at least they're playing football and if they're crushing spain in the process even better.

Also losing against Italy isn't nearly as shameful as against Spain.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

To be honest, Italy is looking good mainly because Spain's defense is a joke

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

Maybe people like football instead of the liquid diarrhea Spain spreads on the grass every fucking game. Believe me I hate Italy as much as anyone but at least they're playing football and if they're crushing spain in the process even better.

Also losing against Italy isn't nearly as shameful as against Spain.

You aren't any different than other Germans. I guess you have this soft spot for Italy because Germany won a World Cup in Italy and had plenty of players play in the Serie A at the time. This craziness even exists when Germany plays against Italy. Then you get things like in 2006 when German moderators/experts praised Italy for their 2-0 win against Germany despite Germany being the better team.

Relativity. My hate for Spain's football makes my hate for Italy look like admiration. 

Also the better team is the one that scores. If you can't score a single goal in a game you played shit and deserve nothing. But I admit that our commentators are way too neutral.

PELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh god I hate Italy so much. Why can't they just be satisfied with that one goal. Since when are they scoring more than one goal per match? Fucking try hards.

It's over, glad Pelle scored he was one of the best players.