By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Bony gets his goal. Great delivery for the headet.

Around the Network

Japan had it coming. Can't just sit back with a 1-0 lead

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ktay95 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Fuuuuck :/

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Lightning quick turn around.

2-1 Ivory Coast

And that's why Cote D'Ivoire is a dangerous team. You don't sit on your defence and stall them out because they can score out of nowhere.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I don't like Japan today though. Too much defending with the lead.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Nooo I want Japan to win :(

NNID: FrequentFlyer54