By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

mZuzek said:

Yes there were young players but the manager still thought Rooney was the better choice over Barkley and Lallana despite having failed for England for years and years. It got even worse when, despite doing everything wrong, missing a clear chance on goal and that pathetic corner, he still remained on the pitch for 90 minutes while Sturridge and Welbeck left for midfielders. It's like Hodgson didn't even want to win.

England can never ~EVER~ have their scoring hopes on Rooney. As long as they do, they'll always fail.
Lallana and Barkley should have started instead of Rooney and Welbeck.
Flanagan wasn't even called and he's infinitely better than Johnson.

cant argue with that. Rooney hasn't done a thing for England in WC

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
KingCherry said:
trixiemafia86 said:
lovely result.. up italia.. now hope costa R or Uruguay beats england out

Really? And of what consequence is it to you?

b'cos up costa rica/uruguay

Smartest nam evila

trixiemafia86 said:
KingCherry said:
trixiemafia86 said:
lovely result.. up italia.. now hope costa R or Uruguay beats england out

Really? And of what consequence is it to you?

'b'cos up costa rica/uruguay'?

Speak English and not suome dumb street slang. What's your point?

KingCherry said:
trixiemafia86 said:

what do u want from me ehh

my point: b'cos up costa rica/uruguay .... take it or leave it.. why so butt hurt tho?

Smartest nam evila

Do you guys remember the thread about Pirlo being the supporter of Playstation and Rooney of Xbox? And all the Xbox fans saying they have the better player and bigger star? Yeah, right :P

Pirlo is the last true team general, every time Italy attacks, he has to put a "stamp" on the ball, even though he's so old and way past his prime. And his free throw execution? Still arguably the best in the world.

I knew Italy was well prepared for the tournament. The lat 7 games they have drawn 6 and lost one, including the recent 1:1 draw with Luxemburg - all this meant they are in tournament mode and great things are coming for them ;) Vintage Italy. The Germans are terrified :P

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
trixiemafia86 said:
KingCherry said:
trixiemafia86 said:

what do u want from me ehh

my point: b'cos up costa rica/uruguay .... take it or leave it.. why so butt hurt tho?

Sorry, I thought you had an actual point to make, a vested interest, or a reason for your bitterness... But you're actually just a retard. I get it now!

- Moderated, Carl

Go Japan! :)

I wanted to watch Italy-England but it was at 7am here and I was really sleepy...

Anyway, I really don't think this England has a chance of winning the World Cup. Italy is always a possibility.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

This is the worst game Ive watched so far.

That should have been a penalty. Poor decision ref.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Costa do Marfim 2 - 0 Japão

Suíça 3 - 2 Equador

França 3 - 0 Honduras

Argentina 4 - 0 Bósnia e Herzegovina

The match is already on and Japan is winning now.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.