By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

"Own goal" continues to be Chelsea's top striker

Around the Network

Good lord 5-1, Arsenal's defence wouldn't look out of place if they were wearing Aston Villa kits.

I think Mertesacker started to cry when the fifth one went in..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wyrdness said:
Good lord 5-1, Arsenal's defence wouldn't look out of place if they were wearing Aston Villa kits.

Hardly fair when you are against the best team in europe at their ground. ... Villa wouldn't have scored.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

There is still a possibility they could go through, if they win both their games, 6 nil.

It's a shame in a sense because this is the best Arsenal team in years and they have no one to blame but themselves because of the 2 early loses. I'm much prefer to see Arsenal do well in Europe than the other 3. Although it does mean they can concentrate on the league.

Hmm, pie.

Wow 5-1, glad I didn't see the game. Damn that's a shame. Well I hope both Manchester teams will do well now!

Benzema vs. Justice again?

The Fury said:
Wyrdness said:

Hardly fair when you are against the best team in europe at their ground. ... Villa wouldn't have scored.

Being up against the best team doesn't excuse some of the poor defending, that image Nikkom has posted sums it up.

Player2 said:

Benzema vs. Justice again?

strange story... news is that he has confessed and is at least an accomplice... but wtf does benzema need 150.000 euros? doesn't he like earn that in a week?