By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

kupomogli said:
think-man said:
Dragon age is too high, average franchise needs to have some downvotes.

So the first Dragon Age gets rated a 91, because Dragon Age 2 is crap aside from the change in gameplay which was good, now everyone hates the series? 

Watch this 30 minute off screen gameplay video and you might change your mind.  Dragon Age Inquisition is going to be GotY.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xJMWRI-cA

The new Dragon Age is like Dragon Age 2's combat mixed with a little bit of Kingdom's of Amalur combat.  The combat in Kingdom's of Amalur was all the game had going for it, well the idea is used a little bit in Dragon Age Inquisition, where it's still an RPG, but it's a little bit more action oriented so your skill in combat will slightly effect the outcome rather than just your strategy and how powerful your characters are.

I'm just basing it off my experience with the franchise, I didn't enjoy the 1st one very much. I did enjoy Kingdom of Amalurs combat though so that's promising. I just don't end to enjoy western rpgs very much though that Lords of the Fallen looks great.

Around the Network
think-man said:

I'm just basing it off my experience with the franchise, I didn't enjoy the 1st one very much. I did enjoy Kingdom of Amalurs combat though so that's promising. I just don't end to enjoy western rpgs very much though that Lords of the Fallen looks great.

Well watch that video before you pass judgment on it.    *edit*  Oh, and unlike the earlier Dragon Age, this games world is more open, Elder Scrolls like, so that's another upgrade to the franchise.

kupomogli said:
think-man said:

Well watch that video before you pass judgment on it.    *edit*  Oh, and unlike the earlier Dragon Age, this games world is more open, Elder Scrolls like, so that's another upgrade to the franchise.

I think i've seen this gameplay before, it does looks promising though. As long as it's not full of fetch quests and loads of missions that just over whelm you like many western rpgs do I can see it being good.

+x
- The Crew

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
+x
- The Crew

-.-

Around the Network

+X
-Batman

I hope there's another update soon...

HylianSwordsman said:
+X
-Batman

I hope there's another update soon...

20 minutes~

+ Zelda U
- The Crew

think-man said:
AstroGamer said:
+x
- The Crew

-.-

I was going to post those anyway. It looks okay but it's on lower rungs of what titles I'm looking forward to.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

+zelda u
-watch dogs

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.