By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Mario kart 8 comments...

The game looks and plays great and a reason numerous people are buying a wii u just for this game. The hurp durp comments oh its not 1080p 60fps. To clear it up it is 60 fpsmin time trial and online races just not agqinst the computer. And to all the tools and fanboysnjust enjoy the games wii u has great games and mario kart 8 is going to be one of the best for 2 to 3 years. I love sony as well i have a ps4 before you peeps go hurp durp fanboy and spew hate the wii u is awesome in my opinion sad that people bash a company and yet thats why you are hear and not working for nintendo sony or microsoft. Anyways enjoy mario kart 8 and stop hating on a company because you wish you had the game and system.

The game against the cpu runs at 60/59 fps

Around the Network

Its like going back to the bit wars just far less dramatic but still quite whiny... What we need is some real life fighting!

You would think with all this talk about resolution and fps, almost everyone in this site would be PC gamers considering PCs can do 4k res 240 fps

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This,

It is basically 60fps for non-two player coop races ect.

They know it's about to launch in Japan, and to see the Wii U outsell the PS4 have them on edge. The game will also put up good numbers in Europe & America. The XOne will take the backseat. I won't be surprise if the Wii U reach number one across the board.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Its like going back to the bit wars just far less dramatic but still quite whiny... What we need is some real life fighting!

You would think with all this talk about resolution and fps, almost everyone in this site would be PC gamers considering PCs can do 4k res 240 fps

You think wrong.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Btw the game runs at 60 fps in time trials and online just not against the cpu

eaxtly anything more then 120 fps is nonsense aside from benchmarks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

720p60*

*Only during online without AI players, and time trials.

It IS 60fps solo racing against CPU.

Don't know what the problem is.

Bristow9091 said:
Shortiloe said:
It IS 60fps solo racing against CPU.

Don't know what the problem is.

The OP pretty much said it's only 60FPS in time trial and online though... I don't understand, I'm confused now, lol :P

And he is wrong. Why shouldn't it be 60fps in Singleplayer mode when it is online? Wouldn't make sense, right? ;)