By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Japan to bless XBO with a masterpiece... but what will it be? Announcement coming soon.

Tagged games:

Sony yet again trailing behind with Japanese games. *sigh*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

don't get excited, is just an ugly side scroller game. confirmed!!

It really baffles me that Microsoft still tries to sell Xbox on Japan. Isn't already estabilished that they don't buy american consoles? I don't know.

artur-fernand said:
It really baffles me that Microsoft still tries to sell Xbox on Japan. Isn't already estabilished that they don't buy american consoles? I don't know.

Same here. They should focus on NA and EU, and if you do very good there, go to Japan.

It also baffles me that Japanese developers choose to decide to make exclusive Xbox games. Chances to make a loss seem so high to me, I guess Microsoft covers all development costs?

JayWood2010 said:

EDIT: Wrong thread

So i guess ill actually say somethhing.  for the people wondering who the dev is, they worked on Steains;Gate and Bravely Default from my understanding.

Steins; Gate was developed by Nitroplus, and Bravely Default was developed by Silicon Studio. The only relation the two games have is that one of the writers worked on both games.

Edit: That writer is Naotaka Hayashi, also I like some of 5pb's games so this has potential.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network
Akiran said:
JayWood2010 said:

EDIT: Wrong thread

So i guess ill actually say somethhing.  for the people wondering who the dev is, they worked on Steains;Gate and Bravely Default from my understanding.

Steins; Gate was developed by Nitroplus, and Bravely Default was developed by Silicon Studio. The only relation the two games have is that one of the writers worked on both games.

ohhh thanks man.  I was looking on the wiki and it said they were associated to those titles somehow, or worked on them in some type of way.  

JayWood2010 said:
Akiran said:

ohhh thanks man.  I was looking on the wiki and it said they were associated to those titles somehow, or worked on them in some type of way.  

No problemo :)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Skeeuk said:
DQ10 ?

Impossible

Click HERE and be happy 

poklane said:
artur-fernand said:

Same here. They should focus on NA and EU, and if you do very good there, go to Japan.

It also baffles me that Japanese developers choose to decide to make exclusive Xbox games. Chances to make a loss seem so high to me, I guess Microsoft covers all development costs?

Believe it or not, 360 had its fanbase on Japan. CAVE shumps (for example) sell pretty well there; that's why they kept making 360's exclusives.

The same with interactive novels such as Steins;gate.

ktay95 said:

Japan to bless XBO with a masterpiece

5pb. announcing Xbox One game on May 27

5pb is blessing Xbox One with a masterpiece?  What's next?  Compile Heart and Idea Factory might make a game that doesn't suck?

Refrain from excitement, the game won't be a masterpiece.