By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - British mag unveiling Goldeneye on XBLA this Wednessday?

yeah, unless suddenly we hear about this from alot of sources, that mag is probably going to be in some big trouble.

On a completely different note, I'm not sure golden eye will have aged well. It was a beyond awesome console FPS back in the day, that so many console FPS owe a little bit of tribute too, but unless they pretty much made a different game out of it, it's going to feel slow, akward, and bland.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Street date of February 27? Wouldn't that be the April issue?

Suspicious, methinks...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

The_vagabond7 said:
yeah, unless suddenly we hear about this from alot of sources, that mag is probably going to be in some big trouble.

On a completely different note, I'm not sure golden eye will have aged well. It was a beyond awesome console FPS back in the day, that so many console FPS owe a little bit of tribute too, but unless they pretty much made a different game out of it, it's going to feel slow, akward, and bland.

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about the game when I try to play now.  It was great for its time, but it simply has not aged well.  Goldeneye Source on PC is pretty good though.  Even if it's still in beta.

I've never tried Goldeneye source, I've heard decent things about it, but it's never done much to compel me to go find it. Some games are timeless, and others are just epic for their day. Goldeneye is the latter.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

naznatips said:
superchunk said:
MEGA NEWS!!!

This seriously sucks for Wii owners if we never see that game on VC. I wonder how they...

A. made a deal with Nintendo
B. rewrote enough code to cut Nintendo out.

Read carefully, and read my thoughts. This game hasn't been given license to be published clearly. These guys just broke a major press blackout on a game that's still in licensing dispute... bad decision.

Yeah, you're probably right. Will be interesting to see the fallout from this.

Around the Network

read the article on 360fanboy (i'm not a fanboy, the xbox is just superior)......(okay a little)

I remember playing it on the N64, I don't like the 1 analog shooters though now.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

*gets the popcorn* man this has got lawsuit all over it *sits and waits for the show to start*

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

naznatips said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about the game when I try to play now.  It was great for its time, but it simply has not aged well.  Goldeneye Source on PC is pretty good though.  Even if it's still in beta.

I disagree...Goldeneye aged but it did not age badly. Goldeneye is still golden. I love playing my "halo" only educated freinds in goldeneye as they have no clue about how some things used to work back in the day, pre halo.

Instead of trying to buy yahoo, microsoft should just buy 25% of nintendo shares.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Goldeneye aged well...though going back to the controls after getting used to dual analog, its hard to believe i was ever a pro in golden eye.

And naz, you look less authoritative now, without the "OBJECTION!" Phoenix.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.