By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People need to brush up on Ps3 history.

Ps3 is not comparable to Wii U's situation.

Nor is it comparable to XB1's situation.

So stop trying to compare them.

Around the Network

You need to explain why you are making those statements.

Praise the One.

WAT?

kowenicki said:
sorry?

you are going to have to elaborate I'm afraid.

Do I really need to explain Wii U's comment? If you don't know what thats in refrence to then you havent been paying attention for the last year and a half

Playstation 3 is not a console! Doom!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network

The PS3 was a very successful console, sold 84-85 million units in 7-8 years, the WiiU is a struggling console that sold 6 million units.
The Xbox One is a mistake from a company that CAN afford to do some mistakes because of their enormous money cow called Windows. Also, the One will still pick it up some steam cause MS can even give it away for free if they decide to...
So, they are all very diferent one from another.
A much more fair comparision would be:
WiiU = Saturn.
PS3 = SNES.
Xbox One = Original Xbox.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Max King of the Wild said:

Thread reeks of being sensitive. Just let it go man. Enjoy the present. PS4 is winning. There there (pats shoulder)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Thread reeks of being sensitive. Just let it go man. Enjoy the present. PS4 is winning. There there ;)

lol. only ones who would be sensitive are the ones who are trying to use the ps3 for justification

In other words, not me

PS3(2007) != WiiU?

Yes! PS3 always had third party support and the price was the main factor for lower sales.(wiiU is the cheaper console)

PS3(2007) != Xone?

Depends of what Sony AND MS will do in the years to come.X360 was an amazing console in the first half of the 7º gen (2005 - 2009) but then MS stopped to care with exclusives(specially new Ips) and KINECT came out.At the same time Sony opened the first party floodgate and new epic ips were released.

If we see a similar situation this time but with oposite roles then maybe.

sales2099 said:

Thread reeks of being sensitive. Just let it go man. Enjoy the present. PS4 is winning. There there ;)

lol. only ones who would be sensitive are the ones who are trying to use the ps3 for justification

In other words, not me

I dunno....your OP seems pretty rushed and forced, like you saw one post too many and just HAD to say this lol.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.