By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

TheBlackNaruto said:

And the PS2 outsold the original XB by what 10:1 or 20:1? And that meant what? Nothing...

right. everything can happen and is possible

so i predict xbox one to sell out ps4 worldwide by 3:1 eol

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

And the PS2 outsold the original XB by what 10:1 or 20:1? And that meant what? Nothing...

Well anything can indeed happen but that yeah....good luck with that prediction lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
prinz_valium said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Well anything can indeed happen but that yeah....good luck with that prediction lol.

The ps4 has already put up more than 3:1 in 2014 globally. The advantages (volume lowering bom, licensing/retailer deals, developer priority, social inertia, etc/infinity) will only grow for ps4. Watch dogs just doubled the xb1 sales on ps4. 3:1 for gen8 is a minimum victory margin.

TheBlackNaruto said:
prinz_valium said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

just in case u didnt get me

xbox one will outsell ps4 by 6:2 worldwide!

Arkaign said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
prinz_valium said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

The ps4 has already put up more than 3:1 in 2014 globally. The advantages (volume lowering bom, licensing/retailer deals, developer priority, social inertia, etc/infinity) will only grow for ps4. Watch dogs just doubled the xb1 sales on ps4. 3:1 for gen8 is a minimum victory margin.

That's why I said good luck with a prediction for the XB1 win 3:1 lol

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

just in case u didnt get me

xbox one will outsell ps4 by 6:2 worldwide!

LOL that's why I said good luck with that prediction.

TheDrill said:
roivas2 said:
TheDrill said:
Second week of X1 outselling PS4 in USA.

Hate to break it to you, but PS4 won USA last week.

Doesn't matter, X1 is still doing great.

Doesn't matter. X1 is NOT doing great. Only a few thousand lead after the launch of the new SKU is never a good sign. What we're seeing here is the X1's spike in sales. How it is going to sell on average is going to be much less than this meaning that the debundling of the Kinect will have done nothing outside of the first two weeks.

Aura7541 said:

Doesn't matter. X1 is NOT doing great. Only a few thousand lead after the launch of the new SKU is never a good sign. What we're seeing here is the X1's spike in sales. How it is going to sell on average is going to be much less than this meaning that the debundling of the Kinect will have done nothing outside of the first two weeks.

Compared to before it is.

It's putting up a fight and is showing how strong the brand is in USA.

If the X1 loses the June NPD.. well you guys know.

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:

Compared to before it is.

It's putting up a fight and is showing how strong the brand is in USA.

But it's NOT putting up a fight.  Even assuming the VGC data is accurate, it's barely breaking even with the PS4 over the 2 weeks the lower priced sku has been available!  So, the pent up demand from people waiting for a lower price has been filled....now we will see what the average sales are going to be like going forward....and without MAJOR exclusive titles to drive sales, I can't see the Xbox doing anything but sliding back down to 30,000 sales/week again.  

Oh, and before you argue what constitutes a major title...Sunset Overhype isn't one, Forza 2 isn't one, and Halo remastered isn't one.