By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:

Yes, that is how it works.

Again, your claim. Your responsibility. The burden of proof is on you.

I don't think you understand how science works.

You can't give an amazon link as proof, without showing how it is proof.

That's exactly what you did, and you said, here prove for me that it's wrong, else I will consider it true.

That's like saying I have a dragon in my garage that told me you are wrong, prove to me that what I said is not true, else it's considered true.

You brought the facts to discredit me, you prove their are right, else they are wrong.

As simple as that.

I gave my arguments and backed them up with clear cut evidence. However, in response, because you knew you were proven wrong, you try to discredit the evidence despite their credibility. As a result, you're trying to put the burden of proof on me to make it appear that you're on the right, but the truth is that you're still 100% wrong. The burden of proof is still on you. You're the one who's claiming that you have a "dragon in your garage". If you still think I'm not giving you proof, why not look it up yourself? Did you even think of that? Actually, you don't want to because you know what you will discover will prove you wrong, yet again.

Around the Network

The Drill is drilling... six feet under

TheDrill said:

You can't give an amazon link as proof, without showing how it is proof.

That's exactly what you did, and you said, here prove for me that it's wrong, else I will consider it true.

That's like saying I have a dragon in my garage that told me you are wrong, prove to me that what I said is not true, else it's considered true.

You brought the facts to discredit me, you prove their are right, else they are wrong.

As simple as that.

Let's see, list of inaccuracies...

They listed Iron Man (PS2) at 55,000 units, and changed it later to 111,000 units after the NPD report came out.

At one point, the combined platforms of the Alvin and the Chipmunks game were listed by NPD at 286,000, while VGChartz marked it at 110,000. Again, they changed it.

They, according to most of the members here, REGULARLY screw up tracking console sales, at one point overtracking the PS4 by tens of thousands of units.

No? Nothing? o.o

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

But I thought the drill had a major in mathematics or something how come he is still wrong about his prediction?

Rafux said:
But I thought the drill had a major in mathematics or something how come he is still wrong about his prediction?

It is not wrong, my prediction covers more than one month.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
Rafux said:

It is not wrong, my prediction covers more than one month.

PS4 outsold the X1 in June despite removing the Kinect. If removing the Kinect didn't allow the X1 to outsell the PS4 (on a consistent basis) what will? Your prediction is wrong, like several of your other claims.

Aura7541 said:

I gave my arguments and backed them up with clear cut evidence. However, in response, because you knew you were proven wrong, you try to discredit the evidence despite their credibility. As a result, you're trying to put the burden of proof on me to make it appear that you're on the right, but the truth is that you're still 100% wrong. The burden of proof is still on you. You're the one who's claiming that you have a "dragon in your garage". If you still think I'm not giving you proof, why not look it up yourself? Did you even think of that? Actually, you don't want to because you know what you will discover will prove you wrong, yet again.

I am literally beginning to think he's ignoring me in the hopes I'll go away. xD Feel free to bring up the sales examples, and The Last of Us total sales gap in page 114, if you'd like. He might actually acknowledge em them. ;P

Zanten said:
Aura7541 said:

I am literally beginning to think he's ignoring me in the hopes I'll go away. xD Feel free to bring up the sales examples, and The Last of Us total sales gap in page 114, if you'd like. He might actually acknowledge em them. ;P

It's no use. TheDrill will just ignore the proof as he did with many other pieces of evidence. No matter though. The truth is as clear as day and there's nothing TheDrill can do anything about it.

Aura7541 said:

It's no use. TheDrill will just ignore the proof as he did with many other pieces of evidence. No matter though. The truth is as clear as day and there's nothing TheDrill can do anything about it.

I was not given any proof, you just said here, prove me wrong, else I think I am right.

All you did was argue how I am supposed to prove that your arguments are wrong, else you are right.

You have to prove them yourself, like I did, and any reasonable scientific person would.

Aura7541 said:

Yeah, looks like. xP And I went to all dat trouble to write up my posts. Guess I'll go back to spectating.

Probably should've been warned when one of his earliest posts claimed 'He never said globally,' xP

If he tries again, refer him to page 2 of the thread, second post, where he listed the sales for the Xbox One that week and the week before. Then tell him to check those same weeks and see what the Xbox One's numbers are listed as now. xP