By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

Aura7541 said:

Then prove that I'm not giving you any proof. All I'm seeing from you is denying clearcut evidence that I give you. And prove that Amazon is less reliable than VGC numbers, especially when you've been proven wrong that VGC numbers aren't reliable.

Looks like you admitted that you're wrong about TLOU Remastered, so now you're accusing me for not giving proof and trying to discredit one of the largest retailers in the US to fit your poor argument. Don't blame the messenger. Blame yourself.

Why do you put the burden of proof on me for?

Why don't you prove that amazon IS more realiable than vgchartz?

Why don't you prove that what you have given me is proof and what I have given you is not?

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:

Then prove that I'm not giving you any proof. All I'm seeing from you is denying clearcut evidence that I give you. And prove that Amazon is less reliable than VGC numbers, especially when you've been proven wrong that VGC numbers aren't reliable.

Looks like you admitted that you're wrong about TLOU Remastered, so now you're accusing me for not giving proof and trying to discredit one of the largest retailers in the US to fit your poor argument. Don't blame the messenger. Blame yourself.

Why do you put the burden of proof on me for?

Why don't you prove that amazon IS more realiable than vgchartz?

Why don't you prove that what you have given me is proof and what I have given you is not?

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. It's YOUR burden to be responsible for your actions.

And I've already proven it to you a few posts ago. However, you just ignored my solid points and just reply for the sake of replying.

WebMasterFlex said:

"xbone will catch up soon"

Excellent :D

OMFG, I see the xbone future:

User was moderatd for this post - Conegamer

Aura7541 said:

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. It's YOUR burden to be responsible for you actions.

And I've already proven it to you a few posts ago. However, you just ignored my solid points and just reply for the sake of replying.

I gave you it.

You discredited it and claimed yours is more reliable.

Now the burden of proof is on you, else your defence holds no basis and I am right by default.

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. It's YOUR burden to be responsible for you actions.

I gave you it.

You discredited it and claimed yours is more reliable.

Now the burden of proof is on you, else your defence holds no basis and I am right by default.

Wrong, yet again. Your claim. Your responsibility. To try to drop it off on me shows how wrong you are. And I already told you that I already showed you my proof, but as usual, you ignored it.

TLOU Remastered ranks really high in major retailers in the United States. Therefore, its preorders are not low. Period.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:

I don't see you giving any proof, just accusing and discrediting every source I give.

An amazon link is less reliable proof than vgcharts numbers.

Um... if you want evidence that VGChartz has some pretty gaping holes, there IS the fact that it lists The Last of Us (The PS3 version, mind you,) at about 4.65 million units sold... while it's actually sold north of 7 million? I mean, sure, you might say 'That's all digital sales, the extra 2.35 million or so,' but if nothing else it suggests two things.

First, that The Last of Us was either undertracked from the get-go, or as a title can sell quietly, but steadily, for long periods of time. In the case of the former, again, site not accurate. In the case of the latter, dontcha think a title that is continuing to sell steadily on the PS3 miiiiight also have respectable, even very good numbers, on the PS4, especially considering the percentage of new owners who weren't on board the last generation?

Second, if it's digital sales indeed, then that's a pretty big gap to omit; even the NPD doesn't, to my knowledge, keep track of digital sales. So unlike console sales, (which, y'know, can't be downloaded digitally,) more and more you will find services like VGchartz, and even the far more accurate NPD, undertracking real numbers because they can't take digital sales into account.

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Aura7541 said:

Wrong, yet again. Your claim. Your responsibility. To try to drop it off on me shows how wrong you are.

TLOU Remastered ranks really high in major retailers in the United States. Therefore, its preorders are not low. Period.

Not at all, you gave innaccurate information and passed it as correct, now you're telling me to prove how yours wasn't correct.

That's not how it works, you must prove how yours is correct, and how it disclaims my own.

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:

Wrong, yet again. Your claim. Your responsibility. To try to drop it off on me shows how wrong you are.

Not at all, you gave innaccurate information and passed it as correct, now you're telling me to prove how yours wasn't correct.

That's not how it works, you must prove how yours is correct, and how it disclaims my own.

Yes, that is how it works.

Again, your claim. Your responsibility. The burden of proof is on you. If you want me to prove your claims wrong, read the 1000+ posts in your thread. There's your proof.

Aura7541 said:

Yes, that is how it works.

Again, your claim. Your responsibility. The burden of proof is on you.

I don't think you understand how science works.

You can't give an amazon link as proof, without showing how it is proof.

That's exactly what you did, and you said, here prove for me that it's wrong, else I will consider it true.

That's like saying I have a dragon in my garage that told me you are wrong, prove to me that what I said is not true, else it's considered true.

You brought the facts to discredit me, you prove their are right, else they are wrong.

As simple as that.

WebMasterFlex said:

"xbone will catch up soon"

M$ and one in Quenelle time