By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sega needs to make a new Jet Set Radio

For wii. That would be perfect, and be awesome (assuming sega didn't make it suck). Cel shaded style, graffiti drawing could be done with IR, tricks with motion control, and it's quirky and unique. Seems like a perfect fit. I would totally buy that if they made it. Anyone else?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Sega has a whole lot of franchises they need to reboot, and Jet Set Radio is right there at the top. I'm kinda torn between what the Wii can offer the game(Unique control setup) and the 360/PS3 can offer it(HD graphics and online).

P.S.-I know the Wii has online, but it hasn't even reached DS levels of quality yet. I would prefer online features on the other two consoles because they don't treat online as a small bonus to a game. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I think the graphics would be fine on wii, HD doesn't make everything automatically awesome. Jet set radio is like NMH in that it's all about style, style doesn't require a ton of poly's and HD to look good. I would much rather have an awesome graffitti and trick system.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

What Sega really needs is to get from under Sammy's boot and start making quality games again.

I would love to see a new Jet Set game. I really don't care if its on Wii or 360 because I would get it regardless. I see what you're saying about the wiimote and doing graffiti which sounds like a pretty cool idea if done right.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

yeah, the done right part is the rub. Sega doesn't do things right any more. They every once and a while manage to put out something pretty good, but most of the time it's just a sad mediocre to terrible mess :(