By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We can't pick our tracks in Mario Kart 8's Online!?

So, do ya like this change?

Heck yeah!!! 36 63.16%

Naw mawn... 20 35.09%

Total:56
RCTjunkie said:
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
RCTjunkie said:
After the SNES Rainbow Road debacle that ruined online for Mario Kart 7, I welcome this with open arms.

Plus, you can choose from all 32 when playing with friends.

What debacle? I've never heard of there being problems with SNES Rainbow Road.

Yeah Im wondering the same thing. All I know is SNES RR is possibley the best track in the game imo. Love the simplicity and feel of speed it had over other tracks. 

I don't know what online game you guys were plaing, but every match I joined there was at least one person that spammed SNES Rainbow Road, and I ALWAYS played it with EVERY time I went online. It drove me nuts and away from Mario Kart 7's online mode.

Sorry about that.  :'-(

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I think it's a good thing. I hate playing the same maps over and over on other games. *Cough* Nuketown on CoD.

but you cant vote for them after they have been played twice in a row.

I loved that map anyway. I was pissed off when they got rid of the 24/7 nuketown lobby.

At least I don't have to always end up with the Wuhu tracks (in MK7 they were like 50% of the time, even the battle course!) but I hope you can choose when playing with friends.

Yep.

No more Maka Wuhu spamming? Sure.

(yes, i know its not in the game and that they patched the Maka Wuhu shortcut in 7)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Looks like the majority approves of this change! ^_^

Around the Network

At first when i saw this I thought it would be an awful idea but after reading about it, it actually is pretty smart. It gets boring fast when people always pick the same tracks to race on over and over again especially tracks like the one with a glitch in Mario Kart 7, racing online on that track was a nightmare.

This system makes it fair for everyone so i'm all for it!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!