By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is more bangin? The ultamite battle!

ArtofAngels said:

He can't proves he's a she either, we've asked on several occasions for GGE to display a picture of 'her' holding a piece of paper with VG Chartz written on it, you wanna know his exuse:

"No I'm not doing that, who care's If I'm a guy"

If my sex was being questioned I'd defend it a bit better than that.

So he practiaclly admits it half the time, it's just painfull watching half you poor users get lured into the bait.

It's a sick fetish thing, ask OkeyDokey, he has absolute proof of the fetish, He (GGE) sent OkeyDokey a picture of an Anime character that had big tits and also a Penis, want more proof? Type in GballZack into Google search and see what comes up, you'll find (like I did) a user going by the same alias posting in an erotic fan hetai site, featuring stories of transexual characters.

I simply just don't like to see my online buddies get fooled.

Still wanna make that bet?

Just read your post. OH. MY. GOD.

Around the Network

umm.....

hmmm......

...... no comment okayy fine neither
if that makes ya happier

ArtofAngels said:

He can't proves he's a she either, we've asked on several occasions for GGE to display a picture of 'her' holding a piece of paper with VG Chartz written on it, you wanna know his exuse:

So he practiaclly admits it half the time, it's just painfull watching half you poor users get lured into the bait.

It's a sick fetish thing, ask OkeyDokey, he has absolute proof of the fetish, He (GGE) sent OkeyDokey a picture of an Anime character that had big tits and also a Penis, want more proof? Type in GballZack into Google search and see what comes up, you'll find (like I did) a user going by the same alias posting in an erotic fan hetai site, featuring stories of transexual characters.

You went through all of that to solve the 'mystery'? She posted a picture of a boy in her profile. That should have gave it away right there.

ArtofAngels said:

I fail to see how that proves she's a guy. If anything, I'd say such a fetish points to her being a girl. Have you ever been a member on Hentai forum? I have, and based on the girls I have seen on those forums, Gamer Girl definitely fits in with them.

This is how confident I am that Gamer Girl is a girl: I'll bet you that I can get her to post a picture proving she's a girl. If not, I'll take a 1 day ban. If I do, however, you will be the one to recieve a 1 day ban. You up for that? 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm up for that, enjoy your one day ban, because he simply wont do it, by the simple fact he can't, cause he's a dude..

Around the Network

Two things my great grandma told me back in 1983: Don't fight a man who isn't afraid to die, and NEVER make a ban-bet on VGChartz against a man who doesn't fear being banned.

Good advice. I guess great grandma wasn't crazy after all......but how did she know about VGChartz back then!?

it was obvious that console sales figures would be in high demand back in the day, and that some crappy site would steal the name vgcharts and the more ambitious person stuck with a variation of said name. I mean come on.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Well, when you put it like that, it does seem pretty obvious.

It's sad that a user can claim to be a girl, put up some pictures of some girl, and become a forum legend. How lonely and sad are half the guys on this site that they treat Girlgamer/gbalzack/the other 3 or 4 aliases with anything other than rolled eyes?

You make me sad VGchartz.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

gamer girl is a legend? Did I discover a legend?!

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.