By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official E3 Microsoft Conference 2014 -It's Happened!!! Rate The Conference

Rate MS' E3 Conference!

10 74 14.68%

9 29 5.75%

8 63 12.50%

7 114 22.62%

6 84 16.67%

5 50 9.92%

4 19 3.77%

3 18 3.57%

2 9 1.79%

1 30 5.95%

Total:490

Dream lineup

Game announcements

Xbox One Exclusives

Banjo & kazooie 3
Halo Master Chief collection
Halo Spartan Assault 2
Black and White 3
Crackdown 3
New Twisted Pixel Games game
Phantom Dust 2
Lost Odyssey 2
Ninety-Nine Nights 3

Multiplatform XO/Ps4/PC

Kingdom hearts HD Ultima Remix (includes everything in 1.5 and 2.5 HD remixes)
Tales of vesperia 2
Borderlands HD Collection(1&2+ DLC’s)

Movies/tv series

Halo 5 tie in TV series like halo 4 forward unto dawn
Gears of War CGI-animated movie Movie
CGI-animated movie set in the Lost Odyssey universe

Around the Network

I enjoyed the Fable games so hopefully they will annouce Fable for XB1. I think Fable and Halo are fancises that should be on the xb1. Microsoft might annouce a great bundle deal for the summer.

We Are One

Killdarko said:

I enjoyed the Fable games so hopefully they will annouce Fable for XB1. I think Fable and Halo are fancises that should be on the xb1. Microsoft might annouce a great bundle deal for the summer.

They already announced Fable Legends last year.

guys im an insider..... ms will have games at e3. for the FIRST TIME..... since e3 2013. they might even be on xbox one.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Seece said:
starcraft said:
Is anyone else extremely nervous?

MS just haven't quite got me trusting them to stop doing stupid things yet. I am terrified that with all these amazing games and announcements (FH2 the week BEFORE E3 I mean come on???!?!?!) they will just have this let down of an E3!

Worst case scenario for me now isn't that they won't deliver some amazing exclusives, it's that they won't be up my alley. (Gears 4, Forza Horizons, Perfect Dark, Crackdown) all great games I'm sure but not what I'd buy :/

may i have an only on xbox tag

Around the Network
kinisking said:
Seece said:
starcraft said:

MS just haven't quite got me trusting them to stop doing stupid things yet. I am terrified that with all these amazing games and announcements (FH2 the week BEFORE E3 I mean come on???!?!?!) they will just have this let down of an E3!

Worst case scenario for me now isn't that they won't deliver some amazing exclusives, it's that they won't be up my alley. (Gears 4, Forza Horizons, Perfect Dark, Crackdown) all great games I'm sure but not what I'd buy :/

Sure thing, will quote you when it's ready :)

Seece said:
kinisking said:
Seece said:
starcraft said:

thank you :)

Ryuu96 said:

lol def one of the better ones ive sen haha

Seece said:
kinisking said:
Seece said:
starcraft said:

I was wondering where all of you guys got that from. Can i have one? Do i need a picture of a particular game?