By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prettiest Voice Actress Ever! [36 Pics]

ArtofAngels said:
vaio said:

@DOATS1

Don´t worry dude I am just jerking you off, I am not Frozen

Are you going to jerk all of us off or just him? People will feel left our man.. but you'll get a sore hand so yeah.

maybe just maybe I wrote that intentionaly and that´s why I refered to the only gay guy I know on VGC(not that I personally know him though).

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

She's cute for a voice actress, but pretty girls like her are a dime a dozen in Tokyo. I have Luminous Arc and I hope she does voice over for the second installment.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

So which one of you had to go cry to Mods over my comments?

You got reported? for what?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I got reported by someone in this thread, someone that lacks a sense of humour.

Around the Network

Yeah got that but for what comment?

Tayne said:
She's cute for a voice actress, but pretty girls like her are a dime a dozen in Tokyo. I have Luminous Arc and I hope she does voice over for the second installment.

I agree, being personally been to Japan, I have to say that I've seen normal girls on the street much prettier than her. But she is a celebrity and a pop singer, i guess that's why she gets all the attention.

Hope she has a long and awesome career. I've enjoyed her anime, but I can't call myself a fan really.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I envy the people that think that chick is hot.

And AoA dominated this thread, hilarious stuff.

I have no idea what comment it was though, plenty of my comments can be offensive if you're an 8 year old girl curled up in the corner of your darkened room.

Probably someone targeting you, can´t see what comment would be that offensive so you get a warning seems stupid for a grown up games site on the Internet.

The have to start lighten up a little and appriciate some sex humor or they won´t be getting any meat on their bone any time soon.