By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gays are causing earthquakes!

Parokki said:
Troll_Monster said:
the word needs to be cleansed of these people, I don't care who does it, or how it's done, but it has to be done for the greater good of the human race, I won't say anymore than this, except for...the jews are cool and this made me lolz.

Cleansed of gays, people who hate gays, or Jews?

Most people dislike at least  one of those groups, but enjoy everyone who reads your post misunderstanding it and hating you. Oh right, that might be what you're trying to accomplish here.

I did say the jews were cool, didn't I?

Around the Network

*waiting for mods to permaban*

nice knowing you, Troll_Monster

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Sqrl said:
Troll_Monster said:
the word needs to be cleansed of these people, I don't care who does it, or how it's done, but it has to be done for the greater good of the human race, I won't say anymore than this, except for...the jews are cool and this made me lolz.

Oh how you flirt with him.....don't worry he'll be gentle... 

So I'm going to get banned just for having a different opinion, then why not go ahead and ban everyone here since every in VGchartz has a different opinion to others about any given matter.

Faxanadu said:
*waiting for mods to permaban*

nice knowing you, Troll_Monster

what was wrong about what I wrote?

it was just my opinion, written in a forum which really is all about opinions from the users.

Self-Edited: Just cleaning the dirt out of this thread

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Troll_Monster said:
Sqrl said:
Troll_Monster said:

Oh how you flirt with him.....don't worry he'll be gentle...

So I'm going to get banned just for having a different opinion, then why not go ahead and ban everyone here since every in VGchartz has a different opinion to others about any given matter.

ah yes, everyone here most definitely is publicly calling for genocide because of one thing or another. Nothing to see here, lets move on.

I never said genocide, that was your statement, it's not my fault your interpreting something different from what I actually wrote.

Troll_Monster said:

That's a euphemism for genocide. Why don't you just clear up the matter and tell us what you really meant?

fkusumot said:
Troll_Monster said:

That's a euphemism for genocide. Why don't you just clear up the matter and tell us what you really meant?

No one can can truly express what they really mean as even in this so called democratic counties we live in their are repurcusions for having opinions that are different from others, especially on VGchartz where certain privilaged people tend to be ban happy and just waiting for their next ban fix.

"In my country there is problem"

Troll_Monster said:
fkusumot said:
Troll_Monster said:

No one can can truly express what they really mean as even in this so called democratic counties we live in their are repurcusions for having opinions that are different from others, especially on VGchartz where certain privilaged people tend to be ban happy and just waiting for their next ban fix.

Why especially on VGChartz? I'm not following your meaning whatsoever. Are you making a statement about your desire to have the world cleansed of certain people and your unwillingness to clarify that pronouncement?