By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I did one.  Not necessarily of me though.  but in some ways I guess. 

Around the Network

Check this one

Here's one straight from my Wii itself:

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Dromafett #1: great Fester eyes but a bit boring. 7/10
Fazz: Dunno if it looks like you but it's pretty standard. 7/10
mmnin: I love it, great creation! 10/10
Dromafett #2: very original! Very Star Wars! 9.6/10
Sky Render: Wow that's a 100% Miyamoto match 10/10!

for people who dont know how to save the pic, hit print screen on your keyboard, (prt scrn)

and paste it on paint

Around the Network

I posted some other ones on my profile. That's a cool site. I can finally show some of my Miis to you guys.

I call this guy UberNerd

I like Dromafett's Miis.

I think miiediter is the better site.

you guys can click FILE in the bottom left and then EXPORT and it lets you pick a colored background. Then you can save it to your computer.

Make a few and then upload them to VGChartz or another hosting place and post them from the link they get posted to.

In VGChartz, right click the image and choose "view image", then go to the address bar and copy and paste that address into the "insert image" box for your post.

11ht11: Reminds me Michael Jackson in his Thriller period. 8.4/10
mmnin: amazing mii editing skills you got there, that album on your profile rocks! 9.8/10

Thanks. It's amazing how much variation that they have in the limited toolset for Miis, but I like challenging myself with them. lol. I know it sounds like a petty use of vision, but inspiration and art comes in many forms. I also think that despite working from similar extremely limited tools, people can still develop a "style."

Here's my Mii, or close to the one I made on the Wii I used awhile ago.