By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hey Nintendo nation, I gave up!!!

Tagged games:

noname2200 said:
Soonerman said:
So seeing how Nintendo just dropped their forecast by like, a lot, how realistic is it that they will keep supporting the system with new games?!?!? Now I really have to ponder if the purchase is right :/

Pretty realistic. They kept pumping out Gamecube and N64 games until the end. The Virtual Boy is their only system I can think of that they outright abandoned.

They were making a profit off the crapcube and awesome64 that's why they didn't leave. The Wii U is pretty much killing them and they are too dumb to figure out what they need to do.

Started gaming on PS3 3/6/14 :)

Around the Network

hey get it
it will justify your purchase

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

PATRIOT7GAMING said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Nice assumption there! Anywho, like I already told ya before, your personal opinion does not change the fact that these are games that the Wii U has. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no one else will. And the fact that you're acknowledging their existence by calling them short and unoriginal makes it even sillier that you're still trying to say the Wii U doesn't have games.

The only A$$umption here is the guy claiming that I said that said it doesn't have any games whichI never did.  I said most of them aren't even the price they are or even full price. the only one I don't like is clearly Sonic Lost world. Another false A$$umption by you claiming I didn't like any. The only ones that aren't short are like pikmin, monster hunter or maybe lego city. I wouldn't be surpised if the others don't even last you like 10 hrs or a little more. Unorignal they are because some are remakes, rereleases, or another of same thing like *cough* *cough* new super mario bros U *cough* It's silly you made so many A$$umptions and none were true. Do me  a favor and don't let your so called nintendo mindset corrupt your thinking process.

Ah but you did. Surely you remember our first encounter?

After actually reading your post instead of skimming them though, you didn't actually say it had no games anywhere in this thread though, so yeah I did assume you were going on about the same falsity, but that's only my one assumption against your two, as you're now assuming I have some sort of Nintendo mindset, whatever the heck that even means!

Check the nintendo report iwata says on the wii u you cannot move foward until the customers ar3 satisfied plus he said x bayonetta smash and hyrule warriors is coming

You should get a ps4. Best system around. But you should get whatever you think is best. Listen to yourself and not fanboys

Around the Network

How is ps4 the best system it has no games i own one infamous was good way to short tho IWATA HAS STATED THEY WONT RELEASE A SUCESSOR 

U-1.

1. Cancel preorder.
2. Go to NewEgg, buy PC parts.
3. Build said PC.
4. Install STEAM.
5. Get lost in it's brilliance.

3DS I.D : 3282-2755-4646

I make bad threads.  

SSB really went downhill after Melee....

Manlet Crew

KoopaKid said:

How is ps4 the best system it has no games i own one infamous was good way to short tho IWATA HAS STATED THEY WONT RELEASE A SUCESSOR 

Not shocking a fan of a certain gaming company that's not selling consoles is bashing ps4. Just get over it already. By the end of the year ps4's library will be way better than wii u. With wii u, you get the same remakes over and over again. Nintendo has talented people there but yet it's always remakes. Nothing new, little 3rd party support and crappy online play. Not hating just stating facts. Typing in caps is for children by the way. It's only videogames man lol

Permabanned for this and several other posts in the thread (in light of his extensive mod history, low post count, and that all prior moderations were for the same conduct)

-Mr Khan

Im not bashing it im stating facts i love sony and they will be good but until destiny the games are nothing special unlike sony nintendo makes good games

Sales reports are just that. Sales reports. What truly matters is if the system has games that you want. If you love and cherish Nintendo franchises, no sales report is going to deter you from your purchase. I always recommend anyone who buys a new system really thinks about it before diving in. You never know how things pan out. You just have to know each generation has the games that are the pinnacle of the system. It may not be in the first year. Everyone wants instant gratification, but in essence, it takes a couple of years for things to get into swing. It seems all 3 companies are having a difficult time getting games out. So, keep your pre-order. Many good times are coming from Nintendo and I think you may regret down the road if you choose otherwise