By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can Mods get banned?

If so, for doing what? Just curious...

Around the Network

yes, a bet and a mistake and for calling someone a loser

I've seen two mods ban themselves, that was fun.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Once benkenobi banned himself............. lol.

So did stof

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

I did. And it must have gone over well because some other mod decided to ban me. I recently had another 25 dollar ban fine occur and I have no idea who did it.

sneaky mods. you can't trust'em I tell ya.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ROFFLE! I didn't know you could stealth ban.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I banned and unbanned Rol once without him even noticing. you just need to be quick on the unban.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

If a mod bets w. another mod and loses then they get banned for like a day er sumthin

buh mods don't get banned for spamming trolling or anything of that nature

Mods who abuse their privileges should be banned.

I'd say given a warning, but apparently the warning thing is only done by maybe 3 mods here.