By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Heh not a very useful comparison. PSX is direct feed full screen, taipei is taken from an archived twitch stream where the game was only being displayed in 3/4 of the screen. Plus the contrast change seems to come from the source rather than the game, because on the same stream you can see the TV behind them displaying the game and the colors look totally different than the main screen of the stream.

Here: http://i.imgur.com/Fy7toxW.png

Main screen on the left: washed out. TV screen on the right: the blue from the sky is clearly seen. GIF was taken from the main screen on the left.

Around the Network

17 years........17 years ago  Final Fantasy VII released!

=p yeah 18 years. It became an adult.

Anybody else hyped for monday's reveal for Bloodborne. I will definitely regret watching it lol

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I'm not gonna watch... nor could I, i have IGN blocked xD

Around the Network

Psn down again?....

golfgt170 said:
Psn down again?....

Yup, fucking awful service.

poklane said:
golfgt170 said:
Psn down again?....

Oh man not again... This is beyond stupid.

golfgt170 said:
poklane said:
golfgt170 said:
Psn down again?....

Oh man not again... This is beyond stupid.

It's Lizard Squad by the way, so I expect it to be down for multiple days due to Sony's garbage security.

golfgt170 said:
Psn down again?....

The way things stand right now, they should just make announcements when PSN is working. 

I'm so glad I gave up on online gaming altogether, my PS4 would have been disconnected from the net if it were not for my kids watching YouTube on it.