By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
OneKartVita said:
Just bought metal gear rising for €4 on psn sale. Hopefully it's good

Its a fun game and for that price its well worth the money :)

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Googh is actually posting news?

What's happening here?

Figure it'd take a Christmas miracle for googh to post something meaningful.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Some new stuff from Alienation, Matterfall and another new, currently unannounced game from Housemarque here: http://www.housemarque.com/xmas-calendar-day-24/

Got tales of Zestiria, Got the new version for the bonus content (was only a few euro more than used 39.99) and then I just found out you can't use the bonus content codes because they expire in november 15 :(.

Also was thinking of getting Nobunaga's game, I am a big fan of Kessen II and san guo yan yi not so much of Nobunaga's time period hmm, also interested in one piece warriors 3 but I still have to watch some Dressrosa episodes...Don't want to spoil myself;.    

Ninokuni 2 is gonna be awesome! But man, the trailer is kinda weird, i mean the voice acting and the pace of the trailer... is just weird and dumb. If i was an advertising dude, i would just cut out everything, except the ending where He (or she, cuz i can't tell, lol) walk out and the crowd cheered him/her, then the music start and the title appear.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

I wish that was the case. haha

BraLoD said:
Versus_Evil said:
BraLoD said:
You say this about pretty much everything you finish Versus

Ive said that about Life Is Strange, Bloodborne and Untill Dawn and Everybodys Gone To The Rapture, 4 games out of 39 BraLoD, FOUR D: 

That's still more than bananaboy played the whole year, think about it!

this year i played 

Farcry 4 (continued playing it, i bought it late december 2014 or so). (finished it)

Dying Light (finished it)

The Order 1886 (finished it)

the witcher 3 (finished it, and finished maybe 99% of the quests, just had a handfull left)

bloodborne (finished it)

Rocket League ( i put atleast, bare minimum 30 hours into it)

Black Ops 3 (playing multiplayer. i would say i easily put minimum 15 hours into it)

Mad Max (put maybe 5 or 6 hours into it, it was meh)

Killzone Shadow fall (put some more multiplayer hours into it)

Destiny (played some more this year, not much like maybe between 6-10 hours. and i finally finished the story)

this is without the PS+ games and other games i tried like Batman. 

so yeah, suck it. 

Sony’s Bloodborne Producer Would Like to Release Another Ambitious Game in 2016

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio Producer Teruyuki Toriyama was deeply involved in Bloodborne, and in Soul Sacrifice before. Yet, he’s not going to rest on his laurels, as he epxlained on the Japanese website 4Gamer.

Toriyama-san remonisced about his work on Bloodborne, and mentioned that he’ll do it best to deliver another ambitious game in 2016, thanking readers for their future support of the team at Japan Studio.

While he did not mention what title he’s talking about, it’ll definitely be interesting to see if Sony’s Japan Studio will manage to top Bloodborne‘s success.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/28/sonys-bloodborne-producer-would-like-to-release-another-ambitious-game-in-2016/

Versus_Evil said:
Just finished Until Dawn, easily one of the best games I've played this gen. 10/10

Did this gen begin and end during the time you played it? :D

poklane said:

Sony’s Bloodborne Producer Would Like to Release Another Ambitious Game in 2016

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio Producer Teruyuki Toriyama was deeply involved in Bloodborne, and in Soul Sacrifice before. Yet, he’s not going to rest on his laurels, as he epxlained on the Japanese website 4Gamer.

Toriyama-san remonisced about his work on Bloodborne, and mentioned that he’ll do it best to deliver another ambitious game in 2016, thanking readers for their future support of the team at Japan Studio.

While he did not mention what title he’s talking about, it’ll definitely be interesting to see if Sony’s Japan Studio will manage to top Bloodborne‘s success.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/28/sonys-bloodborne-producer-would-like-to-release-another-ambitious-game-in-2016/

I doubt this has anything to do with a possible PS4 exclusive by FromSoftware. Japan Studio is involved in several games (TLG, Deep Down, Gravity Rush 2, The Tomorrow Children). So it could be any of these, or not a particular one.

Hunting Season is done...