By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

So this is why psx ended like that.

I'm glad it did though. The longer they take to announce his new game the better because it means we have to wait less for it after the initial hype reveal.

Around the Network

Hideo Kojima with the own studio and Yoji Shinkawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a ps4 game is coming <3
PS4 dominates worldwide with sales figures and games.
Yakuza-Games in the west, yeah!
Ni No Kuni 2 !!!!!!
So awesome.

Versus_Evil said:
The Banner Saga releasing on Ps4 on January 12th 2016, HYPE! day one for me.

It really is a great game completed this a bunch of times on the PC to do all the various achievment endings back when it released and I'm looking forward to ding it all again on the PS4 :)

Still waiting for the next installment.... :(

here a interesting thread with sony-topic: i'm
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211415&page=1#

i hope, sony buy capcom or konami in the future. because, that is good for all gamer. so many good ips (onimusha, zone of the enders, silent hill or P.T., haunting ground 2, castlevania, suikoden ect) then for PS4. write sony : D

I'm playing Uncharted 2 after just finishing Drake's Fortune and holy fuck it's already so much better and I'm only 5 chapters in. I can understand the jump in quality people were talking about now.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
I'm playing Uncharted 2 after just finishing Drake's Fortune and holy fuck it already so much better and I'm only 5 chapters in. I can understand the jump in quality people were talking about now.

Your first time through the trilogy m8? Cool stuff, enjoy it!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I'm playing Uncharted 2 after just finishing Drake's Fortune and holy fuck it already so much better and I'm only 5 chapters in. I can understand the jump in quality people were talking about now.

Your first time through the trilogy m8? Cool stuff, enjoy it!

Yeah this my first time. I played the Uncharted 2 beta back in the day, but I never did buy the full game.

BraLoD said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Now imagine that thing back at 2009.

Yeah... it was da bomb.

The jump feels amazing now 2015, I can only imagine how it felt in 2009 at launch.

So apparently the Twitch App went live on PS4 and I didn't notice. But I can't find it anywhere. Is it available in all regions or has it only been rolled out in some regions? If it is available everywhere where do I find it. It's not in the Apps list wither on the dashboard or in the PSN Store.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Persona 5
The Last Guardian
Gravity Rush 2
Shenmue 3
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ni No Kuni: Revenant Kingdom
Gran Turismo Sport

and Kojima's new game.

I mean, for **** sake, give MS a change already..

binary solo said:
So apparently the Twitch App went live on PS4 and I didn't notice. But I can't find it anywhere. Is it available in all regions or has it only been rolled out in some regions? If it is available everywhere where do I find it. It's not in the Apps list wither on the dashboard or in the PSN Store.

I think it's only available in NA.