By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Wiggy said:
ReimTime said:
So who is ready for the annual "PSN goes down over the Holidays" fun?

It's the most wonderful time of the year

that reminds me to download the witcher 3 that i bought already but still haven't downloaded it. that way i'm set to have nice offline time...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
celador said:

interesting. i want until dawn, but not sure i want anyhting else on that list. evolve is tempting though. 

celador said:

As good as that sounds it shows yet again how stupid digital prices are, Most of them games on there are around £15 - £20 (some are as low as £10) New for physical copies compared to buying 2 games of that list is £22.50 each.

The only games that are actually somewhat of value with this deal would be Divinity Origional Sin , Moto GP and Blood Bowl 2 going on new prices but if you count in pre-owned it makes this offere completely worthless as you can pick every single game on the list cheaper.

WoodenPints said:
celador said:

As good as that sounds it shows yet again how stupid digital prices are, Most of them games on there are around £15 - £20 (some are as low as £10) New for physical copies compared to buying 2 games of that list is £22.50 each.

The only games that are actually somewhat of value with this deal would be Divinity Origional Sin , Moto GP and Blood Bowl 2 going on new prices but if you count in pre-owned it makes this offere completely worthless as you can pick every single game on the list cheaper.

well where i live they barely make discounts. games that are really old could go for 30$ second hand. so digital is really tempting for me when they make these kind of discounts. i wouldnt dream of getting two games for 22$ bucks.

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Then try it out if you like it you can get season 1.

yeah i was planning on that. just wanted to see if it was actually enjoyable before i commit to downloading it. 

seriously my PS4 is so full i cant download the new bloodborne patch. 500GB isnt enough at all. 

You're probably better off playing season 2 first .  It's not as good as season 1 so you won't have high expectations and feel let down.  You'll probably enjoy it for what it is and if you play season 1 then you'll enjoy it even more. 

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
ReimTime said:
So who is ready for the annual "PSN goes down over the Holidays" fun?

One has to wonder wether it's due to kiddos getting PS4s for christmas or if it's lizards

Probably only the most 3lit3 of haxx0rs

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Bought The Order for 10$ and I don't regret it. Though, it seems like what I've said about it before was true, the disscussion that were happening around the game were more interesting and engaging than the game itself.

Edit: might have a few more things to add, but let me finish the game first. 

.- -... -.-. -..

PaRappa the Rapper 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 via PS2 emulation next Tuesday, December 15, the latest PlayStation Blogcast reveals.
The rhythm game sequel originally launched for PS2 in Japan on August 30, 2001

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/parappa-rapper-2-ps4-launches-december-15

Versus_Evil said:
Id rather just prefer them to release all these PS2 games through PSNow.

They will eventually.  Ps1 games aswell. 

OneKartVita said:
PaRappa the Rapper 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 via PS2 emulation next Tuesday, December 15, the latest PlayStation Blogcast reveals.
The rhythm game sequel originally launched for PS2 in Japan on August 30, 2001

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/parappa-rapper-2-ps4-launches-december-15

doubt they will, but I hope they can keep up a regular schedule of classics coming in

hoggin' all the action, I see...