By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Call me crazy

but.....

I really want The Order sequel

Around the Network
drdante said:
Call me crazy

but.....

I'd say you're crazy if you want that to be developed by Ready At Dawn. I mean, it took these guys 5 years to make a 63/100 rated, 7 hour Single Player only game with the help of Santa Monica, that's not even slightly good in any way (opinions might obviously be different).

Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Naughty Dog pick it up. I doubt they're even semi-interested in picking up a franchise which they didn't start and I think they'll do TLoU2 + new IP after Uncharted 4, but a Naughty Dog game in the The Order universe could be fucking awesome.

drdante said:
Call me crazy

but.....

You are crazy

But

Then again so I'm I

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Versus_Evil said:
Ah well looks like im done with Fallout 4 untill Bethesda decide they want to patch it. 4 different characters and non of them can finish the Railroad quest line due to game crashing bugs, there's an entire MASSIVE area of the map i cant even enter. Probably the last Bethesda game i buy, there's literally no excuse anymore for how broken this game is, i fail to see how this got through bug testing. Maybe theyll patch it before the end of the year, i give up with Bethesda.

I had that problem, as I went Railroad too.   The quest tracker is sending you to the wrong area of the map if it is the same part.  Simply looking it up online, does give the fix though, and lets you continue.  You are right though, Bethesda are slow as hell at releasing bug fixing patches.

SnakeDrake said:

You are crazy

But

Then again so I'm I

That makes us both then. Aww what a small world  

Poklane said:

I'd say you're crazy if you want that to be developed by Ready At Dawn. I mean, it took these guys 5 years to make a 63/100 rated, 7 hour Single Player only game with the help of Santa Monica, that's not even slightly good in any way (opinions might obviously be different).

Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Naughty Dog pick it up. I doubt they're even semi-interested in picking up a franchise which they didn't start and I think they'll do TLoU2 + new IP after Uncharted 4, but a Naughty Dog game in the The Order universe could be fucking awesome

But RAD did a great job making 2 GOW games for PSP and I still believe that they can improvise from the first game. Just accept those reviews and critics and take the negative impressions into consideration.

Yes, they took 5 years for making the game but those 5 years they built a lot of things like new engine, learning histories, creating story from the scratch, and character designs.

Not to mention they also had financial crisis at that time and they can't continue their ambitious project with insufficient money. Without getting approached by Sony, they could be shutting down.

Around the Network

I just grabbed Fallout 4 eventually after contemplating it all weekend as I though £29.86 would potentially be the lowest It would sell for a while but after some of the bugs I keep hearing about It could well end up stuck on the shelf for a couple of months or at least until the first major bug fix is out.

But I guess its no different to any other time I just buy stuff shelf it and end up wasting more time playing Destiny for some reason :( Need to get back to actually playing games lol.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mother of god the AI in driveclub is fucking dumb as a door when you run with garbage visibility, itts like the less we fucking see the more agressie those fuckers are always hiting you >.>

And omg if that Xevross guy from vgchartz is not a god at the game, INSANE times this guy does.

I used to find the AI in Driveclub annoying but once you learn how to deal with them you can easily barge your way past them in the first few corners of most races. I just find the AI disappointing now, they never provide a old challenge :(

Haha thanks! Oh if you beat one of my times let me know so I can go back and improve it ;)

Borderlands 1 & 2 and BioShock 1 & 2 join the PS Now Subscription service
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/01/borderlands-bioshock-games-join-playstation-now-subscriptions-today/
Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Sony might be coming with some Knack merchandise in Europe

14 Clocks, watches; goods of precious metals namely, jewellery, brooches, cuff-links, ornamental pins, tie pins, horological and chronometric instruments and key rings; jewellery.
18 Handbags; rucksacks; purses.
25 clothing; footwear; headgear.

https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/013430798

anybody have an Uncharted beta code they can give me?