By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

Rocket League + The Witcher 3 >>>>>> everything that you have listed!!

plus, i am playing bloodborne, are you? buahahahahahaha

What?
Write that again, sorry, couldn't read it with all the heavy bright shinning coming out from my Demon's Souls Platinum Trophy.

demons souls? thats the extremely inferior RPG to The Witcher 3? ohh yeah.... 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Dunno how FFXII Remaster is not a thing yet.
Late PS2 game some people missed, REALLY good looking, it's begging to be remastered.

I never particularly liked FFXII, but I know quite a few people who liked it.

It didn't sell quite as well as FFX, at least according to VGChartz (6 million as opposed to 8 million), and I imagine the fact that it is pseudo open world as opposed to linear would make it more costly to remaster. Additionally, my guess is that that game, along with FFIX and FFX, has some remaining contractual obligation with Sony preventing putting the game on other platforms (this may not be true, but it does seem like this is the case).

Also, I'm not going to mention late PS2 games that some people missed, BraLoD. Not this time.

patronmacabre said:

I never particularly liked FFXII, but I know quite a few people who liked it.

It didn't sell quite as well as FFX, at least according to VGChartz (6 million as opposed to 8 million), and I imagine the fact that it is pseudo open world as opposed to linear would make it more costly to remaster. Additionally, my guess is that that game, along with FFIX and FFX, has some remaining contractual obligation with Sony preventing putting the game on other platforms (this may not be true, but it does seem like this is the case).

Also, I'm not going to mention late PS2 games that some people missed, BraLoD. Not this time.

Why would they have a contract preventing them from releasing the game on another Sony console?

Look at all these weebos talking about them chinese rpgs I'm just here currently playing fallout 4.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

What?
Write that again, sorry, couldn't read it with all the heavy bright shinning coming out from my Demon's Souls Platinum Trophy.

Inferior? I think you got the games mixed up.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

chineese RPG's?

and yes, inferior. TW3 is GOTG. 

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

chineese RPG's?

GOTG as in Getting off to the goat.

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

chineese RPG's?

GOTG as in Getting off to the goat.

if a game is so get it manages to make you get off to goats, then i gotta say, thats really impressive

BraLoD said:
BasilZero said:

Ya now that I look at it- FFXII came out pretty out late in the PS2's life cycle - still a great gem and hope to see the remaster soon on PS4 :)

My favorite FF, would love to see it getting more love with a remaster.

I knew you were weird.