By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:
celador said:
Hopefully the PSX hype doesn't get as ridiculous as last year.

Agent re-reveal with live gameplay and new Crash Bandicoot from Naughty Dog or

Just kidding of course

I don't see Rockstar announcing it on PSX. I'd bet on E3, but even with this year's unlikely megatons, I don't see Agent being announced anytime soon.

Around the Network

My dream come true would be naughty dog making one last crash. Crash 4 exclusively for the ps4. Funding split between Sony and Activision along with profits.

And insomniac developing a sequel to spyro 3 from the ps1. Again Co funded by Sony and Activision and profits split.

Beyond: Two Souls is releasing November 24th in the US, 26th in Europe for $29.99/€29.99/£24.99, digital only. Heavy Rain is releasing March 1st in the US and Heavy Rain and the Beyond: Two Souls + Heavy Rain Collection are releasing March 2nd in Europe and March 4th in the UK, if you buy Beyond: Two Souls digitally you'll get a discount on Heavy Rain. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/19/beyond-two-souls-coming-to-ps4-on-nov-24th-heavy-rain-out-next-year/
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/19/beyond-two-souls-releases-digitally-on-ps4-26th-november/

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare releasing December 1st

bananaking21 said:
lonerism said:
I never played any Star Wars game before, should I buy Battlefront? I love shooters like Borderlands, Destiny (the only ones I actually played lol)

but the lack of single player campaign and the metascore kinda turned me off

well here is the thing. im not a fan of starwars in general, i didnt like the movies i watched and i am not interested in it. however, the game looked good and i played the beta. from what i played, its a pretty great game. its more team based and objective based than your regular CoD or Destiny online. the gameplay is fun, the maps are big and the general feel of the game is pretty fun.

however, apperantly content is low, for example walker assault, the big team mode. just has 4 maps to play it in. there is supposed to be some free maps coming in december, but how much i dont know. 

after playing the beta, i am very surprised the game it at a 74 meta. as gameplay, graphics, maps, sound is all fantastic. maybe it has something to do with the little content. 

personally, i am getting it but a year later, when they come out with some sort of GOTY edition with all the DLC included, and i know im gonna love it. 

I've been reading some reviews and the general complaints are that the game can become repetitive

But I need to play something new, can't stand Destiny anymore lol

lonerism said:
bananaking21 said:
lonerism said:
I never played any Star Wars game before, should I buy Battlefront? I love shooters like Borderlands, Destiny (the only ones I actually played lol)

but the lack of single player campaign and the metascore kinda turned me off

well here is the thing. im not a fan of starwars in general, i didnt like the movies i watched and i am not interested in it. however, the game looked good and i played the beta. from what i played, its a pretty great game. its more team based and objective based than your regular CoD or Destiny online. the gameplay is fun, the maps are big and the general feel of the game is pretty fun.

however, apperantly content is low, for example walker assault, the big team mode. just has 4 maps to play it in. there is supposed to be some free maps coming in december, but how much i dont know. 

after playing the beta, i am very surprised the game it at a 74 meta. as gameplay, graphics, maps, sound is all fantastic. maybe it has something to do with the little content. 

personally, i am getting it but a year later, when they come out with some sort of GOTY edition with all the DLC included, and i know im gonna love it. 

I've been reading some reviews and the general complaints are that the game can become repetitive

But I need to play something new, can't stand Destiny anymore lol

im not really sure on how to comment on that. since its a multiplayer game, and pretty much all multiplayer games are repetitive in nature. 

Around the Network

Digital Foundry - Hands-on with PS2 Emulation on PlayStation 4

http://www.wired.com/2015/11/playstation-2-emulation-coming-to-ps4-sony-confirms/

It's officially confirmed by Sony.

Is this bundle new? Saw it at a Dutch retailer

Releasing the 26th, €389,-

Probably EU only. We got a lot more bundles than NA

patronmacabre said:
http://www.wired.com/2015/11/playstation-2-emulation-coming-to-ps4-sony-confirms/

It's officially confirmed by Sony.

Emulation as in playing our own PS2 game copies or playing the games they put on the store as PS2 Classics?