By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
bananaking21 said:
Aeolus451 said:
I knew there would be a price cut for the holidays. There goes the wind out of the xbox one's sails for the next couple of mounts at least.

i think MS will respond with a price cut. but after Halo 5. it will be interesting to see how this pans out.  will PS4 have the same effect the XB1 had last year when they dropped the price to 350$ with two free games? the 350$ starwars bundle can sell shit loads. will they drop the price even further during black friday?

I don't know. It's gonna be crazy sales wise.  It depends on how badly MS wants to try and outsell the PS4 in the holidays. I'm sure spencer will give us another quote shortly.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Wonder how long Googh will take to update the thread.

it's big news so it should be quick. 

Aeolus451 said:
bananaking21 said:

i think MS will respond with a price cut. but after Halo 5. it will be interesting to see how this pans out.  will PS4 have the same effect the XB1 had last year when they dropped the price to 350$ with two free games? the 350$ starwars bundle can sell shit loads. will they drop the price even further during black friday?

I don't know. It's gonna be crazy sales wise.  It depends on how badly MS wants to try and outsell the PS4 in the holidays. I'm sure spencer will give us another quote shortly.

im hoping for a BIG effect. with the pricecut and a 350$ SW bundle i think they can sell A LOT this holiday. specially if the starwars movie turns out to be good. i dont think it will have the same effect that the XB1 had last year, but i am hoping for something close. hopefully a 1 million+ Nov NPD. 

LuckyTrouble said:
PRICE DROP FOR PS4 GAIS
SALES THIS HOLIDAY WILL BE AMAZING GAIS
AT LEAST FOR NA GAIS
LOL EUROPE FEELS BAD MAN GAIS

Wouldn't use CAPS right now - I could ban you by mistake.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209022&page=1#

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
LuckyTrouble said:
PRICE DROP FOR PS4 GAIS
SALES THIS HOLIDAY WILL BE AMAZING GAIS
AT LEAST FOR NA GAIS
LOL EUROPE FEELS BAD MAN GAIS

Wouldn't use CAPS right now - I could ban you by mistake.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209022&page=1#

oh noes all lower caps gais
don't wanna get banned because of the trolls gais
just gotta spread the ps4 good word gais

I don't even know why I'm excited about the PS4 price drop. I'm a shill who caved back in spring and bought one for $399.99.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
tomorrow is the battlefront beta. where is the hype?

Yeah, no one seems hyped for Battlefront here. Anyways, I think the beta is supposed to start at 10AM PST.

LordPhil said:
bananaking21 said:
tomorrow is the battlefront beta. where is the hype?

Yeah, no one seems hyped for Battlefront here. Anyways, I think the beta is supposed to start at 10AM PST.

and in how much time is that exactly?

bananaking21 said:
LordPhil said:

Less than 6.5 hours.

Alternatively, you can just google "time PST" and Google will oblige you with the time on the best coast at any hour.

LuckyTrouble said:
bananaking21 said:

Less than 6.5 hours.

damn it i was hoping to play today. but with my slow internet and difference in tome zones i lost a whole day in the beta. guess ill play tomorrow.