By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Were is the hype? TGS is approaching fast!

Around the Network

Sony Japan just announced a 5000 Yen price cut, which is $41.85/€37. Price is now 34.980 Yen, which is $292.20/€258.95

Price cut is only in Japan for now. Probably coming to West after PGW.

UltimateGamerConsole said:

IMO they shoulod announce it before. PGW is 27th of Oct, same day Halo releases. by then a lot of people would have preordered or commited to buying an XB1 for halo. announce the price cut a week or two before PGW and let the momentum of PS4 sales build up earlier to counter Halo 5. 

bananaking21 said:

IMO they shoulod announce it before. PGW is 27th of Oct, same day Halo releases. by then a lot of people would have preordered or commited to buying an XB1 for halo. announce the price cut a week or two before PGW and let the momentum of PS4 sales build up earlier to counter Halo 5. 

Yes they should but that Uncharted NDC bundle says otherwise.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

it releases oct 7. release the bundle then announce a price drop on the 14th! 

bananaking21 said:

it releases oct 7. release the bundle then announce a price drop on the 14th! 

That would be bad for the fans who buy the bundle at launch. If a price cut is imminent, they should announce it before the bundle is released.

Damn it googh you had to change yojr p5 avatar and now it wasnt showed at the press conference theres a limit on how much you can screw up

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Changing my avy to Kat on PS4 when I'm not on mobile
She's back baby

Roronaa_chan said:
Changing my avy to Kat on PS4 when I'm not on mobile
She's back baby

Even thou im bumbed that its not also coming to the vita im still glad shes back made me released i just adore her :3 im so getting that figure.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share